Votes: 13 48.1%
    • I don't know what a riot is.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    With what is happening in France, Belgium. There's suspicion that it'll happen here.

The purpose of this thread is to test the temperature of the water, so to speak.

So, are you up for a riot? Are the rumors true?

(The votes are set to private. Your name won't be shown)
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Don't believe the hype, the reports of riots in Europe are highly over-exaggerated. That shit was going on when when we lived there, and we never saw it. Usually it's contained in a few block radius in the capital between a couple of hundred protesters and police, and that's it; but it gets so much news coverage you would think the entire country is on fire!

Luckily, the cops over there know how to deal with such shit and don't pussyfoot around when it comes to combating it. I am sure some skulls will be crushed, and rightfully so!

And while it could happen in this country and has (East St. Louis, Los Angeles, Watts); it's extremely unlikely to ever happen here. We all should have much more important things to worry about!

That said, I've always loved this song!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Don't believe the hype, the reports of riots in Europe are highly over-exaggerated. That shit was going on when when we lived there, and we never saw it. Usually it's contained in a few block radius in the capital between a couple of hundred protesters and police, and that's it; but it gets so much news coverage you would think the entire country is on fire!

Luckily, the cops over there know how to deal with such shit and don't pussyfoot around when it comes to combating it. I am sure some skulls will be crushed, and rightfully so!

And while it could happen in this country and has (East St. Louis, Los Angeles, Watts); it's extremely unlikely to ever happen here. We all should have much more important things to worry about!

That said, I've always loved this song!

From the information I've read. There's leaders to it and it's being executed military style. There's federal buildings on fire with the employees still in buildings.

They've shut airports, roads, and supply lines down. The French government said they deployed thousands of riot police. The issues with that. A large number of the riot police are on the people's side.

They're also burning art museums with modern pedophilia and satanic art. While still protecting the flame of the unknown soldier. Which is a PR campaign showing the military that the people are on their side.

It's more organized then the powers to be will let us know.

Here's a link from the other side of the internet.

https://russia-insider.com/en/natio...ngs-and-degenerate-art-museums-france/ri25565

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Russian Insider as a reliable news source? Really? Especially with such images supporting their articles?

fc5c1150cda2f3cdb4ace4dacafdc17d1dcd8d59_1_600x399_0.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Russian Insider as a reliable news source? Really? Especially with such images supporting their articles?

View attachment 156375

Scary isn't it? The stuff the mainstream news including Fox ain't letting you know about.

That would be dangerous if you caught ideas about justice and globalist plans. You might stop believing the B.S. and then riot in the street.

Don't you feel like an animal in cage being fed the same stuff day in and day out?

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    We"be had riots recently and they will continue. Waiting on another young black criminal to be ginned down by LE. Once warmer weather comes, expect Antifa and BLM to pick up speed. Heck, Portland is a brewing. The right probably should riot but we won't. At least tar and feather Snipes in FL.....

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom