TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    MAGPUL:
    1. M93B collapsible stock: A better mousetrap.
    2. The CTR - Better mousetrap
    3. The PRS is definitely a better mousetrap.
    4. The PMAG: Wow . . . a better magazine
    5. the MIAD Grip . . . . Better moustrap
    6. The UBR . . . . Definitely the best collapsible stock ever made.
    7. The MBUS . . . Might be a better mousetrap, I will tell you in a couple of years. they definitely allow me to put BUIS on every gun i own.
    8. The ASAP plate . . . . Might be a better mousetrap, I will tell you in a couple of years. they definitely allow me to put BUIS on every gun i won.

Yes, MAGPUL rocks and it is on every damn AR that I own.

Rob1796

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Colleyville
    What exactly is the difference between the MOE parts and the more expensive ones? I.e. the MOE stock and the CTR stock? I'm planning on starting up the KTZFEBR* build here soon, and I was going to use the MOE hand guard, and planning on using the MOE stock as well.

*Keep Texas Zombie Free Evil Black Rifle

frijolero817

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Worth
    The moe stock does not have the friction lock on it (which helps with keeping the stock solid and not wobbly) and the ctr does. The moe handguards are just a drop in pair for a carbine length gas system, which translates to a seven inch length (just making sure in case you didn't know). They don't offer them in any other length as far as I know. I hope that helps you out Rob. Let us know how the Zombie killer works out for you.

Rob1796

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Colleyville
    The moe stock does not have the friction lock on it (which helps with keeping the stock solid and not wobbly) and the ctr does. The moe handguards are just a drop in pair for a carbine length gas system, which translates to a seven inch length (just making sure in case you didn't know). They don't offer them in any other length as far as I know. I hope that helps you out Rob. Let us know how the Zombie killer works out for you.

Ah ok, thanks for the info! I'll keep you all updated, the lower receiver is being ordered now.

frijolero817

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Excellent. By the way I have their CTR stock, MIAD grip, and plenty of pmags and I love them all. My stock is really solid, but then again my friend has the MOE stock on his DDM4 and it's really good too, so I don't think you could go wrong.

Top Bottom