• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frijolero817

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I'm wanting to know if anyone has tried the hand guards, stocks, magazines or whatever that Magpul has to offer for AR's, and if so did you like the fit and function of the item?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Magpul makes very high quality stuff. Rest assured that if you use their stuff you won't be disappointed in the quality.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I have Magpul XTM rail guards. I'm pleased with them. I think there products a good quality.

frijolero817

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Worth
    That's great news, because their prices are so reasonable I was a little worried that they may not be that great but I decided after the replies to go with magpul's MOE hand guards and I bought a bunch of mags too for my AR online a little while ago.

MikeN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Allen (Dallas), TX
    Magazines are nice enough :)

listpics.asp

Zen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Kingwood, Tx
    +1 for Pmags - damn near undestructable. Run many of mine hard, drop changes over concrete more times than I can count, still feed fine and look plenty good too.

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    I have the MOE butt stock and hand guard on my lite weight AR and they work and fit great.
    I have the CTR on one of my other AR's and it works great also, plus several P mags.
    You will not go wrong using the MagPul products!

idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    A few lots of PMAGs had failure problems last year. I think that Magpul took care of these in a timely fashion.

I haven't had any problems with mine, however they've not seen a lot of use.

Flash Ninja

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Their DVD is excellent. I also highly recommend the XTM panels. Thier MIAD grip is my favorite AR grip.. the MOE is even better price wise. CTR stock is another favorite. I have over 20 Pmags so I think they are pretty good as well.

Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    I'm wanting to know if anyone has tried the hand guards, stocks, magazines or whatever that Magpul has to offer for AR's, and if so did you like the fit and function of the item?

Magpul makes very high quality stuff. Rest assured that if you use their stuff you won't be disappointed in the quality.

+1 Magpul makes great stuff.. check out there DVD. VERY HIGH QUALITY
    I agree with all said above, they are a fantastic company and excellent customer service. my only complaint is that their other products are hard to find (MBUS flipup backup sight).

their art of the tactical carbine I & II are excellent videos and I recommend them to anyone interested in tactical shooting.

Bluesoma

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    I think magpul is great. Love the UBR stock.

Though...CMMG has a leg up on them with Tactical Bacon, so Magpul needs to counter with "SpecOps Cheddar"

Top Bottom