• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Walmart is supposed to have PS3s on BF for $100. I bought mine when they first came out and it recently died. I will probably get another one and let the prices cool on the new systems for now. I hardly ever play anyways but my kids love it and we have a ton of games.

I will probably never buy any Xbox. I have seen too many die in the first few months and I don't like their controllers.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Walmart is supposed to have PS3s on BF for $100. I bought mine when they first came out and it recently died. I will probably get another one and let the prices cool on the new systems for now. I hardly ever play anyways but my kids love it and we have a ton of games.

I will probably never buy any Xbox. I have seen too many die in the first few months and I don't like their controllers.

They worked all those kinks out with the newer generation xboxes. The new Kinect 360 doesn't have the hard drive problem like the first ones.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I got an Xbox One as an early xmas gift from the in-laws (my wife likes to game).. the graphics are awesome, tons of voice commands..
    cable tv is run through it, etc. lots of cool technology, but still has alot of bugs that need fixing..

They worked all those kinks out with the newer generation xboxes. The new Kinect 360 doesn't have the hard drive problem like the first ones.

Sounds like there may be some issues with the new one also.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I got an Xbox One as an early xmas gift from the in-laws (my wife likes to game).. the graphics are awesome, tons of voice commands..
    cable tv is run through it, etc. lots of cool technology, but still has alot of bugs that need fixing..

Well howdy there Mr. Chagomania..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I think I am going to wait a few months to buy an Xbox One. Let all the bugs get worked out. And price go down. Ihave always owned an xbox, and will never ever ever consider owning a playstation until they fix their retarded controller design which is horribly unergonomically uncomfortable.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I think I am going to wait a few months to buy an Xbox One. Let all the bugs get worked out. And price go down. Ihave always owned an xbox, and will never ever ever consider owning a playstation until they fix their retarded controller design which is horribly unergonomically uncomfortable.

I disagree...I love the feel of the Playstation controller and its like half the weight and size of the clunky 360 controllers.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

dsukid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Amarillo
    No you don't have to use the Kinect, I will not get the One until probably February. I see no reason to buy a system to play games I can already play on what I already own.

HtownMiner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2014
    Houston, Texas
    I have a friend who got both the PS4 and the Xbox One. I have played games on both. From a technical and design point of view, PS4 is a better machine. The graphics are smoother and in higher resolution and there is less lag. The controller on the PS4 is more comfortable and innovative than the one on the xbox one, which I believe actually is worse than the one on the 360. However, in the end, what it really comes down to are the exclusives. The machines are similar enough to where you should buy the system that has exclusive games that you want to play. Xbox One will have Halo etc. and a really cool looking game called Quantum Break. PS4 has naughty dog. Basically, just pick which games you want to play, then pick what machine to get based on that.

Top Bottom