• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    I haven’t touched my 2 P32s since I got the P3AT as soon as it came out. Those 32s are buried in the safe along with a customized North American Arms 32.

My 3AT is reliable and hits wherever the sights are pointed.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Have one in parts. Friend of my family died, and left the keltec to my mom. I take it, clean it, re assemble it, and stick it in the safe.

About a week later, i get some .32acp, and take it out to go to the range. As i pick it up, i notice the frame is bulging, and half the hammer spring(?) Falls out along with the plasitc lug that holds it.

I open a service ticket with keltec, where i explained the gun was used, and that i would pay for any service/parts, and a few hours later, i get an email saying the ticket has been closed. I open another one, and they, in what i felt read very condescendingly, asked if i didn't see what one of the customer service reps wrote on the first ticket, and that they need a bunch of FFL information that I didn't have access to.

I didn't expect a prepaid RMA, just let me pay for any repairs or the part I need.

It was a shame, too. It was a neat little pistol

jar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    The Valley
    I've long been a fan of the 32acp and 32 S&W formats; easy to shoot, super accurate and rapid return to POA. But right now the newest of my 32acps was made back in 1968 so they are all larger than today's small pocket pistols.

While I like all of them there is one that seems to get carried more often than the others.

It's
    • Striker Fired.
    • External striker cocker.
    • Frame mounted Safety.
    • Slide rides inside of frame rather than over frame.
    • A "Delayed Blowback System" where the barrel rotates slightly before releasing.
    • The first high capacity Double Stack magazine. It held ten 32acps + one in the chamber.
    • Drop Free magazines.
    • Fully removable Fire Control Unit Breach Plug Assembly. You can simply turn the unit and slide it out.
    • No need to pull the trigger to take down.
    • No screws involved in field strip or even near total disassembly.
    The pistol was made in 1913 and I am continually amazed by the fact that all the parts still feel like they are rolling on ball bearings during assembly or disassembly.

standard.jpg

Attachments

• standard.jpg
      standard.jpg
      56.9 KB · Views: 360

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Got a P3AT when they first came out.Took 400 rounds before I felt it was reliable. Then the slide was recalled as the recoil spring would work out the front. It had a Florida vacation. But after that it rode in my back pocket for 3 years in a pocket holster. Then I noticed I'd invented the Taurus Curve. It still functioned but it was very bent. Can't sit on them for that long I guess. Lost trust in the little gun and moved on.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom