• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I rcvd +30 spam emails each of the last 2 days, I don't ever recall that much volume before. Yesterday when I blocked/deleted them they were gone but today, after the initial block/delete 1 email immediately popped into my spam folder with a slightly different address from one of the others (yes, I scan the addys before deleting). A block/delete of that email and another popped up immediately. I did that 2 or 3 times and the last I simply deleted, no new ones as of this post.

Sorry but a 2 part snip is the best I could do. If not obvious, this is from me TO me:

ransom 1.JPG

ransom 2.JPG
    Venture Surplus ad

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx
    I received this one....

ACTIVITY IN PROGRESS: (CLOSURE ALERT)

Outlook Mail Notification

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that as of tomorrow 9th of July 2021, All your email messages and pdf attachments won't be delivered to the intended recipients because your email is outdated. Follow below to verify and update your email.

UPDATE MAILBOX HERE

Thank You.
    Hotmail Support------------
    Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I received this one....

ACTIVITY IN PROGRESS: (CLOSURE ALERT)

Outlook Mail Notification

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that as of tomorrow 9th of July 2021, All your email messages and pdf attachments won't be delivered to the intended recipients because your email is outdated. Follow below to verify and update your email.

UPDATE MAILBOX HERE

Thank You.
    Hotmail Support------------
    Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

Might want to kill that hotlink, as it appears to be not a genuine Microsoft link, and could potentially cause harm to others

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    I rcvd +30 spam emails each of the last 2 days, I don't ever recall that much volume before. Yesterday when I blocked/deleted them they were gone but today, after the initial block/delete 1 email immediately popped into my spam folder with a slightly different address from one of the others (yes, I scan the addys before deleting). A block/delete of that email and another popped up immediately. I did that 2 or 3 times and the last I simply deleted, no new ones as of this post.

Sorry but a 2 part snip is the best I could do. If not obvious, this is from me TO me:

View attachment 266490

View attachment 266491

Got one similar. Deleted it, never heard back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I've been getting emails like this lately. More than usual.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Received similarly worded spam. Only noticed cause it was the only note in my junk mail. Assuming that spam filter has been wiping them in the past, just un noticed due to volume. Computer still works fine and none of my contacts have been notified of by gun browsing habits AFAIK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx
    I get a lot of spam in my junk mail

You can easily tell it is spam due to the misspelling, poor english, odd names, etc.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

View attachment 266490

View attachment 266491

Got one sort of like that awhile back. Do not reply, do not click any links, and damn sure don't download anything.

File a report here, delete the email, and forget about it. These guys are hoping to scare you into submission, they don't actually have anything on you.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    LSD (:eek: )
    Tape over my camera too. As for the mic I hope they like the Kardashians cuz I watch it 24/7, STILL can't enough. :what:

Last edited:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Got one sort of like that awhile back. Do not reply, do not click any links, and damn sure don't download anything.

File a report here, delete the email, and forget about it. These guys are hoping to scare you into submission, they don't actually have anything on you.

Yeah, I know all that, the from my address was most disturbing, maybe that's easier emulate than I realize.

Can't report it cuz it's gone but thanks for the link.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx

What he said, if you open or click on a link you will have your mail box held for a ransom.

Top Bottom