• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    [FONT=times new roman,times]The Cloward/Piven Strategy is named after Columbia University sociologists [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]Richard Andrew Cloward[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times] and [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]Frances Fox Piven[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]. Their goal is to overthrow capitalism by overwhelming the government bureaucracy with entitlement demands. The created crisis provides the impetus to bring about radical political change.[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman,times]According to [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]Discover the Networks.org[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]:[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman,times]Rather than placating the poor with government hand-outs, wrote Cloward and Piven, activists should work to sabotage and destroy the welfare system; the collapse of the welfare state would ignite a political and financial crisis that would rock the nation... [Emphasis added.]

[/FONT]
    American Thinker: The Cloward/Piven Strategy of Economic Recovery

I guess this explains why we aren't being listened to.

Craig

Lynx Defense

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Yes, and its simpler than that.

First you get as many people on the dole as you can
    Then you cut them off by collapsing the dole

Then you have civil unrest and riots that make the Watts riots look like 2 first graders scrapping in the schoolyard.

Then the "FED" asks for help from the UN

Then the "Blue Hats" show up and we become a one world government

We have 40% of the population on the dole

We are collapsing the dole as we speak

The UN & Interpol are getting stronger

Interpol just issued a statement that they are issuing their own passports and requesting through the UN that all Nations honor the passports issued to Interpol agents.

We had, just last year a "training" exercise where troops went door to door looking for an arms dealer.

We have a mandate from congress dated 1961 for the President and the Secretary of State to use International treaties to disarm the world
    Freedom from War (1961)

Ok, i need more aspirin
    Which, by the way there is a new 5% tax on Aspirin
    It's white and it works...

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Their goal is to overthrow capitalism by overwhelming the government bureaucracy with entitlement demands. The created crisis provides the impetus to bring about radical political change....

And they may come to find that this plan will backfire on them, since creating that level of crisis opens the door to those of us on the conservative side too.

djspump2003

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Austin
    I have heard it said that if every Jew had had a .45 caliber pistol with only one full mag when the Nazis came a knocking that it would have ended the war.

Let us do better than the Warsaw Ghetto uprising!

Unfortunately, our government has JDAMs...:(

saltydog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    el paso
    wealth redistribution is already in the works in universal healthcare and the cap and trade bill. there is no telling how much of the stimulus bill that has not created jobs has been spent on those who have not. 102 trillion in unfunded liabilities will surely bring about the change they want and those 2 communist will finally get what they have always wanted thanks to the idiots in washington

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Two can play the financial crisis game. Perfect time for the Chinese to call in their financial markers and tip the U.S. into financial oblivion. You could call it an "economic" war as opposed to a conventional war or a cold war. Defeating America could be realized without incurring loss of Chinese lives or infrastructure due to combat, and the only cost to them would be financial (which they would have suffered anyway in an actual shooting war). I wonder if any of the brain surgeons in the U.S. federal government has considered that possibility? If I were the Chinese, I certainly would be.

saltydog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    el paso
    Two can play the financial crisis game. Perfect time for the Chinese to call in their financial markers and tip the U.S. into financial oblivion. You could call it an "economic" war as opposed to a conventional war or a cold war. Defeating America could be realized without incurring loss of Chinese lives or infrastructure due to combat, and the only cost to them would be financial (which they would have suffered anyway in an actual shooting war). I wonder if any of the brain surgeons in the U.S. federal government has considered that possibility? If I were the Chinese, I certainly would be.
    If i am not mistaken china and india who hold piles and piles of our debt have already starting spending it on gold. how much i do not know

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    What would happen if every working American took one week off without pay in protest of taxes? Two weeks off if government raises tax or prints more money in response/retaliation.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    What would happen if every working American took one week off without pay in protest of taxes? Two weeks off if government raises tax or prints more money in response/retaliation.

Excellent point. I've been saying for years that the American people have no clue just how much power they actually have to bring the government to its knees. The fastest, easiest way, you might ask? Don't pay your income taxes. If the majority of people in this country banded together and refused to pay their federal taxes, watch how rapidly the government would grind to a halt and quiver, crying Uncle and begging the American citizenry for a solution. The power is within all our hands, but no one has the guts to do it. See the Golden Cage Syndrome.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    We need not take up arms and fight. Just take a 2 week fishing trip without pay. Don't spend any money on trip. Go to the beach, drink a 55 gallon drum of homemade beer. Have 2 weeks of marital bliss in bed. Refusing to earn is not the same as refusing to pay. If you earn they will take your money whether you like it or not. It has to be followed with refusing to spend at the same time. Heck, we don't all need to do it at the same time, but if every wage earner did this once during the year we would be heard I am sure.

Top Bottom