• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • commandernavi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Houston
    Found some good deals on that site and yet can't seem to validate it's "legit-ness" online. I called them and the guy who picked up seemed knowledgeable and a good dude, but would prefer more reassurance prior to dropping a large amount of money.

Any input about gunbuyer.com? Would you buy here?

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Wasn't aware of them but would be interested in what you find out. I've just about quit buying from on line auctions, not because anything "bad" has happened to me but it just seems waaaay to risky (especially with all the other sources available).

commandernavi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Houston
    Yes! Actually, it was the best online transaction I ever had at least customer-service wise. I ordered an AK from them and since I was worried that it would have canted sights/other common problems, I called them and asked them to do a once-over on it. Called me back saying that the gun looked great, but the cardboard box was a bit ripped on the corner and asked whether I wanted to cancel my order (obviously I didn't cancel).

Excellent guys from my experience!

stealthcrf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2011
    DFW
    Turns out it was! Another big +1 for gunbuyer.com (aka FGX) Cheapest price on this P01 by a fair amount, no CC fees, free shipping.

20141211_210233_zps23ee5ce1.jpg

Last edited:

timbo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    I just picked up a gun from my local FFL on Tuesday that I bought from GunBuyer.com. It was on special and literally half price compared to all other places. Very professional and very fast service! Free shipping too. I look forward to doing business with GunBuyer.com again.

quaraong

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2016
    Houston, TX
    Recently bought a walther pps m2 from them at the best price on the internet of $369 with no tax and free shipping. Excellent experience. Highly recommnded!

pitboxer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2017
    houston
    Found some good deals on that site and yet can't seem to validate it's "legit-ness" online. I called them and the guy who picked up seemed knowledgeable and a good dude, but would prefer more reassurance prior to dropping a large amount of money.

Any input about gunbuyer.com? Would you buy here?
    I've bought two guns through them. Fast shipping and accurate. Would use again, no problem.

Top Bottom