Venture Surplus ad

Anyone familiar with Premier Gun Show in Allen?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Haven't been to Allen; been to Ft. Worth and Mesquite (both Premiere).

Buy your ticket online to save a few bucks and go! They aren't like they used to be but still exist and good deals can be had. I bought a new Kimber K6S at the Mesquite show last year and the price was definitely better than in store or on GunBroker.

thrice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2020
    Denton
    Haven't been to Allen; been to Ft. Worth and Mesquite (both Premiere).

Buy your ticket online to save a few bucks and go! They aren't like they used to be but still exist and good deals can be had. I bought a new Kimber K6S at the Mesquite show last year and the price was definitely better than in store or on GunBroker.

Good to know! I'm looking to sell my Mossberg 930 and get into the handgun world. Hoping to not only find someone who wants the shotgun but also a great deal on a handgun

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Mesquite and Fort Worth premier shows are usually good

Lewisville and Allen are pretty small and not worth the hassle or entrance fee imo

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    Of the gun shows in at least Fort Worth, the Premier show tends to draw a better crowd and variety of vendors. A short while back on the same weekend they had a show at TMS and Waxahachie, both were small shows, but between them there were a few good deals to be had depending on what you were looking for. Ammo prices in general at most gun shows are not good and its the casual buyers as well as those who for whatever reason can’t buy online they purchase ammo there. I’ll drive to the Mesquite show where I have a better variety of components for reloading (they can’t sell powder in the Fort Worth shows).

Top Bottom