Anyone found 300blk?

Reaper277

Dec 23, 2013
Has anyone found any 300blk in stores anyplace in the Dallas area?

Reaper277

Dec 23, 2013
Thanks guys, I don't reload...(yet) so I'm trying to start picking some up to have a supply by the time I finish my build.

kusai

Well-Known
Oct 30, 2011
Bedford TX
really I gave up and started reloading, its fun, cheap, and you will laugh at the phrase "ammo availability" every time

Keep shootin

Anger

Well-Known
Jan 7, 2010
Washington MI (glorious in summer)
really I gave up and started reloading, its fun, cheap, and you will laugh at the phrase "ammo availability" every time

Keep shootin
YEP just make sure you have bullets, brass, primers and powder. So many think they're immune just to find out they're just as bad off as those who buy factory loaded ammo because "one of the four points to light a fire" is missing.

kusai

Well-Known
Oct 30, 2011
Bedford TX
YEP just make sure you have bullets, brass, primers and powder. So many think they're immune just to find out they're just as bad off as those who buy factory loaded ammo because "one of the four points to light a fire" is missing.
I guess a consistent $100 a month budget for reloading supplies will go a long way to start with

Dman62

Jan 9, 2013
Prosper, TX
I think I saw some at the Academy on Preston Rd in Frisco. Give them a call as I wouldn't sweat that's where I saw it.

Top Bottom