Anyone from the Longview TX area?

Discussion in 'Texas Concealed Handgun (CHL)' started by bobbyb0322, Jun 15, 2009.

1. bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322 New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    If you are from the Longview, TX area I wanted to let you know about a 30.06 location that I am trying to encourage others to pressure the businesses involved to get changed. The location is the Longview Mall. I have been emailing every business located in the mall as well as the mall management company. I have gotten several responses from businesses located at the mall saying they were looking into it. I would encourage anyone who is from Longview/Tyler/Marshall area to write to these businesses and let them know that you have a problem with their anti-gun stance (if you do like I do). I think letting these businessess know that their anti gun stance will lose your business could help. Thank you for reading this.

2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Member

Nov 2, 2008
    DONE !:banger: Simon Malls have been notified by me that my family and friends won't be shopping there till the signs come down.

3. bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322 New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Awesome. I'm trying to get everyone I know to put pressure on them.

4. PopsXD9sc

PopsXD9sc Active Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    I live in Longview but hardly ever go into the mall. Maybe Sears every once in a while for tools. I assume there is a 30.06 sign outside the mall? Guess I have been breaking the law and never knew it. Thanks for the heads up.

5. bobbyb0322

bobbyb0322 New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    I think the sign is relatively new and there are no signs posted at the entrance to sears, only the entrances that go directly into the mall.