• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobbyb0322

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    If you are from the Longview, TX area I wanted to let you know about a 30.06 location that I am trying to encourage others to pressure the businesses involved to get changed. The location is the Longview Mall. I have been emailing every business located in the mall as well as the mall management company. I have gotten several responses from businesses located at the mall saying they were looking into it. I would encourage anyone who is from Longview/Tyler/Marshall area to write to these businesses and let them know that you have a problem with their anti-gun stance (if you do like I do). I think letting these businessess know that their anti gun stance will lose your business could help. Thank you for reading this.
    Venture Surplus ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    DONE ! Simon Malls have been notified by me that my family and friends won't be shopping there till the signs come down.

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    I live in Longview but hardly ever go into the mall. Maybe Sears every once in a while for tools. I assume there is a 30.06 sign outside the mall? Guess I have been breaking the law and never knew it. Thanks for the heads up.

bobbyb0322

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    I live in Longview but hardly ever go into the mall. Maybe Sears every once in a while for tools. I assume there is a 30.06 sign outside the mall? Guess I have been breaking the law and never knew it. Thanks for the heads up.
    I think the sign is relatively new and there are no signs posted at the entrance to sears, only the entrances that go directly into the mall.

Top Bottom