• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @cuet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    San Antonio
    Sorry, I wanted to go on Saturday myself.....just got a new rifle i wanted to shoot and well...looks like next weekend for me:(

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    Hmm...never been there, although it's pretty close to me. I think it's hard to beat the bays at bullethole, even if they're assholes.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Hmm...never been there, although it's pretty close to me. I think it's hard to beat the bays at bullethole, even if they're assholes.

The guys that run the place are crooks, too. They screwed a buddy of mine out of a gentleman's agreement. I will never set foot in Bullethole. Blackhawk has a fun, relaxed atmosphere and I've never had to wait to go out and shoot. It's an outdoor range, mind you.

target4fun

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2008
    San Antonio
    I was out there this morning teaching 5 new instructors. Blackhawk is above and beyond the bullet hole and unless you would like to have a bullet hole where you dont want one I would advise folks to stay away.

Big J

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Karnes City Texas
    IMO the pistol range at A Place to Shoot is the scariest place to shoot a handgun. No range masters or supervison. Mind u its on the south side just like a mile or 2 from SW military drive. U got wannabe gangsters out there shooting their ghetto 9mm pistols with rubber bands holding the grips in place. You also got the dumb shits who share 1 pistol between the 5 of them ,waving a gun around like drunk jack asses. Then u got the stupid-ass parents dragging their 10 kids who all run around like little monkeys up and down the range. So I stay far from that pistol range. I just use their rifle range and ask to be placed on the farest side of the pistol area.

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    IMO the pistol range at A Place to Shoot is the scariest place to shoot a handgun. No range masters or supervison. Mind u its on the south side just like a mile or 2 from SW military drive. U got wannabe gangsters out there shooting their ghetto 9mm pistols with rubber bands holding the grips in place. You also got the dumb shits who share 1 pistol between the 5 of them ,waving a gun around like drunk jack asses. Then u got the stupid-ass parents dragging their 10 kids who all run around like little monkeys up and down the range. So I stay far from that pistol range. I just use their rifle range and ask to be placed on the farest side of the pistol area.
    Agreed, I went there and what I saw from the parking lot was enough to make me turn around and drive off, and I have never been back since. I have shot at the Bullet hole and if I cannot get Bay 8 or Bay 7 I will not shoot there at all. Their pistol line is the worst and I cant beleive nobody has shut them down for it. Furthermore I dont understand how so many people can be packed on that line with pistols flying everywhich way and yet on any given saturday theres 600 people on the gun line sharing pistols and doing combat rolls... I don't know maybe it's just us?!?

Big J

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Karnes City Texas
    Last I heard its under new management. Maybe who ever takes it over can do some major changes. That place has alot of promise if managed right.

Top Bottom