• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I just got an iphone 4. Its more then i need. Its also my first apple product. No way in hell will i ever buy another brand again. Steve Jobs was the man!!!!! My monthly bill is $52bucks, unlimited everything. Verizon the carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I have a iPhone 5 with LTE and can download 50mbs. Not sure what features the new phone will have that I need.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Why would I when my Samsung Galaxy SII does everything I need a phone to do, works like a charm, and is paid for? On a side note, have you seen the Samsung commercial where the Galaxy owners walk past all the guys in line to buy the newest iPhone? Funny as heck!

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    @35remington- She has the iPhone5 16gb in perfect condition and on the apple website they offered an estimated 330 under those conditions. Apple is offering a trade-in program but is not advertising it, they will mention it in store, but you can go to the apple website to find out what yours is worth under the reuse/recycle program. When she goes in she will find out the actual amount they are offering.

And on a personal note, I hate apple.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I always wait until the new stuff comes out, then buy an old one. AT&T had IPhone 4s phones for $100 this past summer. I like my 4s, and doubt I will buy a new one for a while. I bought a 1 after the 2 came out for $100. I bought the 4s after the 5 came out and paid $200. The 5 will likely be $100 at some point, but as long as my 4s is working fine, I won't upgrade.

I love the IOS on the IPhone. Its easy to use and the apps integrate with each other.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I'm holding out for the new "wristwatch phones"....
    AL66g.jpg

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I was disappointed when apple said they wouldn't be producing this version on the wrist phone.

jetusazy.jpg

Sent from a creepy ass cracka.

Top Bottom