Anyone going to Market Hall this weekend

Hondo

Aug 15, 2009
The F in DFW
I'm not looking forward to it, got a feeling that it is going to be crazy crowded. The main reason I am going is to pick up my FAL from Sledgehammer/Randy Kline that I have been waiting for.

F350-6

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
May 25, 2009
Thought about it but am leaning towards no. If anyone goes, post up if it's overly crowded or prices are way out of line.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
Market Hall shows are usually the best in the Metroplex. I thought about going but I think I'm going to spend the rest of my time off in the woods.

Hondo

Aug 15, 2009
The F in DFW
Thought about it but am leaning towards no. If anyone goes, post up if it's overly crowded or prices are way out of line.
When I got there at 10AM I thought it was going to be crowded judging by how full the parking garage was getting already. Although when I got inside it really wasn't that bad. Gun prices were OK in fact there were some bargains to be found I picked up a 3" S&W 36 and a S&W 14 for $600. A few tables down was a nice S&W 15 for $375 arrrgh I had already spent all my mad money by then! Ammo prices were still on the stupid side but getting better.

texagun

Feb 28, 2008
North Texas
One guy had Winchester White Box .45 ACP at $52/100.......if you bought 500 rounds. That's a bit cheaper than my local Walmart sells it for. Prices were all over the place, some good and some bad. I saw a scratched up S&W Model 15 for $375.....not bad for a shooter. I saw a mint Model 15 for $550. I saw a very nice S&W Model 586 for $550...not bad. I saw a Colt WWI Repro with rubber grips (Ugg!) and no box for $1050, and a pristine S&W Model 28, 4" for $500. The crowd wasn't that bad at all. I missed one deal by about 3 minutes. A guy bought a very nice 6" S&W 586 with aftermarket grips for $375. That was a DEAL.

Top Bottom