• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hondo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    The F in DFW
    I'm not looking forward to it, got a feeling that it is going to be crazy crowded. The main reason I am going is to pick up my FAL from Sledgehammer/Randy Kline that I have been waiting for.
    Capitol Armory ad

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Thought about it but am leaning towards no. If anyone goes, post up if it's overly crowded or prices are way out of line.

Hondo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    The F in DFW
    Thought about it but am leaning towards no. If anyone goes, post up if it's overly crowded or prices are way out of line.

When I got there at 10AM I thought it was going to be crowded judging by how full the parking garage was getting already. Although when I got inside it really wasn't that bad. Gun prices were OK in fact there were some bargains to be found I picked up a 3" S&W 36 and a S&W 14 for $600. A few tables down was a nice S&W 15 for $375 arrrgh I had already spent all my mad money by then! Ammo prices were still on the stupid side but getting better.

texagun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    North Texas
    One guy had Winchester White Box .45 ACP at $52/100.......if you bought 500 rounds. That's a bit cheaper than my local Walmart sells it for. Prices were all over the place, some good and some bad. I saw a scratched up S&W Model 15 for $375.....not bad for a shooter. I saw a mint Model 15 for $550. I saw a very nice S&W Model 586 for $550...not bad. I saw a Colt WWI Repro with rubber grips (Ugg!) and no box for $1050, and a pristine S&W Model 28, 4" for $500. The crowd wasn't that bad at all. I missed one deal by about 3 minutes. A guy bought a very nice 6" S&W 586 with aftermarket grips for $375. That was a DEAL.

Top Bottom