Capitol Armory ad

Anyone going to the gun show at GRB this weekend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    There's another High Caliber gun show at GRB this weekend. I tend to find that the cost of tolls, parking, and entry plus the guaranteed two hour round trip is not worth going. However, I've been on a search for a CZ 2075 RAMI BD to hold and purchase if I like the way it feels, but they're extremely hard to find in stock nationwide, much less locally. If anyone's going Saturday and happens to see one for sale, can you please let me know and I'll try and make the time for the trip on Sunday? Thanks.
    Gun Zone Deals

dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    You're welcome. And I don't blame you for staying outside of Harris Co as much as possible. I'm pretty disappointed in how Ft. Bend Co. voted this time around as well.

dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    Parking is wherever you can find it, cheapest will be a meter, but those may be limited to 3 hours. Unfortunately, you have to go to the stand to pay to see what time limits are, being the weekend, meter spaces MAY be free, but I don't remember. There are lots all around GRB, for event parking, it'll likely be between $10 and $25 depending on how far you want to walk. Since this is downtown Houston, do NOT park anywhere there is a no parking sign or blocking a driveway or a fire hydrant, your car will be towed in about 30 seconds.

There's probably a coupon on the high caliber site for a few bucks off entrance. If you're shopping there, bring a bag sturdy enough to hold the goodies, I prefer backpacks.

sigken

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Houston, TX
    Parking is wherever you can find it, cheapest will be a meter, but those may be limited to 3 hours. Unfortunately, you have to go to the stand to pay to see what time limits are, being the weekend, meter spaces MAY be free, but I don't remember. There are lots all around GRB, for event parking, it'll likely be between $10 and $25 depending on how far you want to walk. Since this is downtown Houston, do NOT park anywhere there is a no parking sign or blocking a driveway or a fire hydrant, your car will be towed in about 30 seconds.

There's probably a coupon on the high caliber site for a few bucks off entrance. If you're shopping there, bring a bag sturdy enough to hold the goodies, I prefer backpacks.

Good tip on the backpacks. Thanks for the parking tips too!

Top Bottom