Military Camp

Anyone going to the Market Hall Gun Show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoghunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Just now saw this, went with a neighbor this morning and there were fewer tables than I've seen. Didn't see anything worth buying but neighbor was lucky and found a buyer for his rifle. The main reason I went was to renew my NRA membership as you get free admission to the show, definitely wasn't worth $10, wasn't really worth it for free.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Here comes another 'jackass opinion' - I don't attend gun shows any longer - Crap gun prices, lots of garage sales junk for sale and quickly they get overcrowded, pass.....gun shows are no longer worth going to.....my 'jackass opinion'.....

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    I came close to going when they said they had free parking on the radio..but then it hit me like a thunderbolt..I had nearly rather get gut shot than to be anywhere near Dallas. So I just stayed home. Don’t sound like it was all that great of a venue anyway.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    The show wasn't as big as it used to be but is growing smaller and smaller as time goes by. My friends. We no longer have the number one salesman at Obama to boost the shows. But for me I know some of the vendors and it's always good to see them.

Besides I got a Colt Python that looks almost new for about half of what the regular price would be on GunBroker.

Top Bottom