• robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Well my Boberg is bo-broken! Took it to the range today to break her in. First 15 rounds went off without a hitch. Recoil is light but she did shoot a little low. I didn't get much chance to mess with it because after the 15th round I had no more trigger. She was just flopping in the wind. Found out the spring had popped out of the transfer bar.

However, the folks at Boberg were very courteous. My gun has a very low serial number (100's) and I was told that there were over 20 design changes since mine. One of which changes the spring mount on the transfer bar. They offered to send me a shipping label so that I may return mine for a complete retrofit. I'm looking forward to getting it back, hopefully in time for Hicksville, and giving her a thorough break in on the pistol line.

More to come,

W

Well, that is pretty wide of them. It sure looks like a cool little pistol, I hope they treat you right. I sure as heck would like to see (cough, cough) it in action.
    Military Camp

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Thanks for posting up your new Boberg.
    One of these are on my short list for income tax refund time.
    I'm gonna get the all black Onyx version. Of course they charge more for it. :-(

I picked my up nib secondhand for a really good price. I'll take my savings to Jim and have him duracoat the slide to match the frame. I agree the all onyx is the looker.

W

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Good Looking little gun in full power 9mm.

boberg_xr9s_shorty_subcompact_pistol_1.jpg

That thing looks almost as likely to accidentally blow your finger off as the Kevin/Micro Eagle.

Top Bottom