APOD Firearms

Anyone have a Falkor Defense Petra 300 Win Mag ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Spendy for what it has to offer.

While I love innovation many times the cost for the product doesn't justify the reward.

$6k will buy a lot of bolt action, scope, and ammo.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Just thought I would let you know that the VP of Falkor was in support of gun control after las vegas.

The bald douchebag. His name is clint. Watch around 21:00. He says that gun industry money is blood money. Just a FYI before you drop a few grand into this assholes pocket

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Just thought I would let you know that the VP of Falkor was in support of gun control after las vegas.

The bald douchebag. His name is clint. Watch around 21:00. He says that gun industry money is blood money. Just a FYI before you drop a few grand into this assholes pocket
    wow... yeah **** him.

Reactions: MTA

DIXIEGARAGE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2016
    CONROE, TEXAS
    @MTA89 @TheDan I agree about Clint.

you can't prevent those Evil events.... is better a lot of good guys with guns... then one bad guy with a gun...

We need be proactive to support the 2A and all the Rights that we have here....and we need to Educate the anti-guns guys....

Why 300WM - for hunting... heavy projectile...

Reactions: MTA

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    @MTA89 @TheDan I agree about Clint.

you can't prevent those Evil events.... is better a lot of good guys with guns... then one bad guy with a gun...

We need be proactive to support the 2A and all the Rights that we have here....and we need to Educate the anti-guns guys....

Why 300WM - for hunting... heavy projectile...
    What do you plan on hunting to require that much firepower.?

Ncfurtaker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2018
    North Carolina
    DO NOT PURCHASE A FALKOR PETRA!!! I just recently purchased a Petra in the American flag that they only made 10 of. It came with a sheet in box stating if using a suppressor with rifle to follow instructions on you tube with adjusting gas screw they have on the gas key of the BCG. So I did, wouldn’t function reliably so I called them. They wanted to know what ammo I was using and told them 180 grn hornady sst. They said don’t use that ammo we have had issues with some hornady. I said okay. Well after the first mag was empty the ambi bolt release would not budge. The rest is all email reply’s from them I have proof of. The BCG bent the bolt catch forwards. Contacted them and told them what happened they asked what suppressor I was using and told the silencerco omega which is rated for up to a 300 win mag. They said I should have told them I was going to be using a suppressor so they could have “tuned the internals of the gun for that.” Are you kidding me? I should have known that? They then said we do not recommend using the omega on our gun we have problems with those. And then listed off a couple different suppressors I should’ve used. So in the beginning it was the wrong ammo, then I should’ve known to inform them I was going to be using a suppressor, and the one that I have is the wrong one. These guys did everything but admit that their product will not function but only under certain conditions. Definitely not my type of gun. Though they did say we will help you fix the gun if you send it with the suppressor. All I can say is the company supposedly makes good products and should for the price. But this one right here isn’t worth much of anything to me. Reliability is everything with a firearm.

Top Bottom