Anyone have time to adjust my Remmy 700 trigger?

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
hey all i have a pretty new 700 5R that has only seen one range trip. Althought it shoots like a champ the trigger feels like it set at 30lbs. Can someone please point me in the right direction to get this fixed. I would like a nice 2 1/2 to 3 lbs pull. I went with a buddy of mine to a smith to get his adjusted and it only took about 15 minutes. I live on the west side of Houston and would like to get this done today if possable.
thanks all
ATM

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
I would try to do it myself but i would really like to see someone else do it first. Theres a few boxes of ammo in it for you hahaahaA

Joat

Apr 28, 2008
Kenefick, TX
If you feel like making a trip out to Dayton on Sunday I'll walk you through the process. I don't have any plans for tomorrow except cutting the grass and I'd love to find an excuse not to do that!

Joat

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
I would try to do it myself but i would really like to see someone else do it first. Theres a few boxes of ammo in it for you hahaahaA

sbw9056

Oct 25, 2008
Katy,TX
I just adjusted my Remington 700 trigger following the directions from Adjusting the Remington 700 Trigger . This was my first time adjusting a Remington 700 trigger. It could not have been any easier. It only took about 30 minutes and best of all it was free.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member