• ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Sir,
    Unfortunately I have bad news. We were finially notified by ATF Monday morning that we can no longer sell individual pistons, 3-lug adapters, fixed barrel adapters and most other componets seperately. We can sell a sound suppressor with one attaching device and that is it. We are not very happy to say the least. This is going to affect our business tremendousely. Apparently we were the first, and now ATF is going to go after all other sound suppressor manufacturers as well. We are going to fight this, and the owner of this company has already contacted some attorneys about taking legal action. As you saw we were forced to take all the products off our web page or face legal action by ATF. We are waiting to hear the final word on the QD mounts, and I am not expecting good news about them either. All I can tell you now is to be patient while we appeal ATF's ruling and hopefully get it overturned. Sorry for the inconvience, however our hands are tied at the moment, and no one is more upset than us over this matter.
    Hurley's Gold

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    No, I haven't. Where did you hear this? If this is the case I better jump on some mounts for a 7.62 phantom. .223 and 2x 7.62 mounts needed for my hopeful can.

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    it's true

We heard the same info directly from the vendor. The ATF appears to be clamping down on caliber changes along with other creative legal insights. I don't have any additional to add as I would hate to spark any rumors. One thing that does seem to contradict this issue is the Thompson Center and how they had similiar issues.

So what happens to my cans that can mount to an A2 flash hider? Has my flash hider now become a registered item? This is so vague as to be foolish.

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    Everything has been taking longer. I would not worry till several months have passed. My three personal transfers this year all took over twelve weeks.

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    We heard the same info directly from the vendor. The ATF appears to be clamping down on caliber changes along with other creative legal insights. I don't have any additional to add as I would hate to spark any rumors. One thing that does seem to contradict this issue is the Thompson Center and how they had similiar issues.

So what happens to my cans that can mount to an A2 flash hider? Has my flash hider now become a registered item? This is so vague as to be foolish.

So have yall ceased selling them?

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    My question was rhetorical in nature and more to provoke additional thought. Till we are informed or learn otherwise we will continue to treat these as accessories. This from the outside seems to be a vague and slippery slope needing proper explanation before normal and currently accepted business practices are interrupted.

Top Bottom