• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    FWIW, MOST of the 9x21mm, handguns that I've seen will happily chamber & fire 9x19mm, as the two calibers are essentially the same, except for length of the case. For that reason, I can see LITTLE or NO reason to load 9x21mm in the USA.
    (That said, the old-school Colt's .38 SUPER, as loaded by the "regular factories" is SUPERIOR to ANY standard 9x19/9x21 mm load.-YES, I am well-acquainted with the BGS 9x19mm & some other "FAR ABOVE STANDARD" HOTTER THAN HOT loads but I would NOT shoot those loads in a standard handgun, as I would prefer to KEEP all my various body parts intact.)

9x21mm ammo was created "to get around" the so-called "Weapons of War" laws of several nations.

just my OPINION, satx

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I need to know a few things before buying one. I should have said, before having a barrel 's chamber deepened for it, cause that's the plan, actually.
    FWIW, MOST of the 9x21mm, handguns that I've seen will happily chamber & fire 9x19mm, as the two calibers are essentially the same, except for length of the case. For that reason, I can see LITTLE or NO reason to load 9x21mm in the USA.
    (That said, the old-school Colt's .38 SUPER, as loaded by the "regular factories" is SUPERIOR to ANY standard 9x19/9x21 mm load.-YES, I am well-acquainted with the BGS 9x19mm & some other "FAR ABOVE STANDARD" HOTTER THAN HOT loads but I would NOT shoot those loads in a standard handgun, as I would prefer to KEEP all my various body parts intact.)

9x21mm ammo was created "to get around" the so-called "Weapons of War" laws of several nations.

just my OPINION, satx
    With the exception of satx, I want to apologize for the jackassery you've had to put up with on TGT after asking a legitimate question. Hope this doesn't turn you off our group. Please feel free to use the IGNORE function on as many jackholes as you see fit.

That said, 9x21 is pretty much a dead end. Brass will be hard to find, and you won't get any useful difference in performance. A better option, as satx recommends, is the .38 Super. I'm still finding that caliber on shelves. There are also 1911's still available in that chambering, with 9x19 conversion barrels as an option. Finally, .38 Super can be used in .357 Magnum revolvers (be careful with the extractor star in DA revolvers) due to its semi-rim design.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    With the exception of satx, I want to apologize for the jackassery you've had to put up with on TGT after asking a legitimate question. Hope this doesn't turn you off our group. Please feel free to use the IGNORE function on as many jackholes as you see fit.

That said, 9x21 is pretty much a dead end. Brass will be hard to find, and you won't get any useful difference in performance. A better option, as satx recommends, is the .38 Super. I'm still finding that caliber on shelves. There are also 1911's still available in that chambering, with 9x19 conversion barrels as an option. Finally, .38 Super can be used in .357 Magnum revolvers (be careful with the extractor star in DA revolvers) due to its semi-rim design.

You need to get out more. The apology needs to come from this fruit loop.

The fact he posted one semi legit question, which gives a clue to who he really is because its posted on other boards where this quasi spam bot inundated with asshattery BS, doesn't get him a pass.

IMHO OFCOURSE.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Click his username and then read his post history.

He’s only been allowed to stay this long for entertainment value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Read every one of his posts. Don't agree with most, but the bulk of his rants didn't start until others began showing their asses.

You don't want him here....then do something about it. But there's no reason to be inhospitable just because his views are different.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He’s a troll, man. His rants are tuned for creating the reactions he got. I promise. I did the same for years back before I grew up a little bit.

And I didn’t say I didn’t want him here (for now). He’s serving a very useful purpose for the time being.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Read every one of his posts. Don't agree with most, but the bulk of his rants didn't start until others began showing their asses.

You don't want him here....then do something about it. But there's no reason to be inhospitable just because his views are different.

I’m amazed you can even breathe the air all the way up on your high horse.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

I dont think "began" means what you think it means in this context.

Every one of his thread began with bullsheit except this one. Rambling lines of semi coherent gun stuff mixed with BS. This one thread doesn't get him a pass. Its A subject that links him to a guy who does this same thing on dozens of sites that I know of in AZ and always gets around to the 9x21. Then other "new" members will join on on how smart he is. Then down the rabbit hole the forum goes till the mods have banned or blocked dozens of new members or IPs.

Hes a one man spam machine.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    He’s a troll, man. His rants are tuned for creating the reactions he got. I promise. I did the same for years back before I grew up a little bit.

And I didn’t say I didn’t want him here (for now). He’s serving a very useful purpose for the time being.

It's a trap meme place holder.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Yeah.
    No more NEW Biden/election threads....

:green:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

Younggun,

Because any member disagrees with you does NOT make any member, who posts to the forum, either RIGHT OR WRONG.

It means nothing more than they disagree with your (frequently SILLY) opinions.

yours, satx

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Younggun,

Because any member disagrees with you does NOT make any member, who posts to the forum, either RIGHT OR WRONG.

It means nothing more than they disagree with your (frequently SILLY) opinions.

yours, satx

I could not agree more, and the same to you good sir.

Top Bottom