• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Just turn around and leave them alone. You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than being snakebit{ Unless you go and start screwing with them}

They do more good than harm by a factor of a million.

Floyd_Droid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Shady Shores, TX
    Just turn around and leave them alone. You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than being snakebit{ Unless you go and start screwing with them}

They do more good than harm by a factor of a million.

Yep! I wouldn't mess with them, especially when there so many. Personally I hate all snakes equally, not afraid of them.. just I get the sudden urge to kill them. Last one met his maker with a cinder block (only thing handy at the time).

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    Back home in Dalhart we have rattlesnakes coming up to the house all the time...needless to say we kill them when we can. I'd rather have a few more mice than rattlesnakes.

Stepped on a little rattler bare-foot once...scared the shit out of me. Had another bite my boot. You could see the scratch marks from its fangs. I must have jumped 4ft straight up. Yeah, I kill 'em when I get the chance.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I've never had problems the snakes, where I grew up (California) rattlers are probably the second most common snake. I've picked them up on accident, and on purpose... lucky enough to not have been bitten yet.

Oh by the way... they're pretty damn tasty.

Pony

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Azle, TX
    Not being a 'native', and having zero experience with snakes, can someone identify what's left of this fellow who was unable to outmaneuver my brush-hog yesterday - I never did find any other bits of it.
    IMG_1288.jpg

Top Bottom