Target Sports

Anyone in the Amarillo area have a .357 SIG?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    That they are willing to meet me at the range and let me put a mag or two through? I'll pay for the ammo (I know it's costly)....shoot, I'd even clean it afterwards for ya. :DI've just been toying around with the idea of trading my main carry (HK P2000SK 9mm) for one in .357 SIG. Thanks
    Lynx Defense

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I have a USP Compact in .357 Sig. It's noticeably more potent than the 9mm. I would say double the feel difference between 9mm and 9mm +P and you'll have a good picture of what it feels like. The overall bullet is similar in grain weight and cross section, just you have alot more pressure behind it. It is 9mm ++P+

www.ammoman.com has some deals on Speer TMJs, 1000 rounds for $269 shipped. Works out to $13.45 a box, or it'd be like paying $12.42 a box at Wal-Mart ($13.45 w/ tax). Hell that's cheaper than .45 Auto WWB at Wal-Mart.

Spenser

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    Texas
    Less than a month ago, I could have hooked you up. I traded my G32 off.

But I'd love to trade for that H&K if I've got something else you might need....:p

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Thanks for the offer but I LOVE my P2000SK, one in .357 SIG would be the only thing I'd trade it for. ;) I just seen on TFL that you was in the panhandle too, where ya at?

Top Bottom