ARJ Defense ad

Anyone in the DFW area want to get together and to to the range?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    I am retired and live in Irving so I am game for any day of the week or range distance. 100 I am very good at but would be more than happy to stretch my limits.

phillmckraken

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2016
    I am local to elm fork range. I do only the pistol range however, with my carbine and pistols.

I am always looking for someone to talk to or shoot with. I go alone a lot.

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    I am local to elm fork range. I do only the pistol range however, with my carbine and pistols.

I am always looking for someone to talk to or shoot with. I go alone a lot.

Same here I am 5-8 minutes from Elm Fork and go alone too. I usually just shoot the 100 yard but once in a while I bring my pistols. If you want I would be more than happy to go to elm fork with ya. Its almost torture I can hear the range every day and it makes me want to go shooting. Its not annoying or anything but it tends to kill my ammo supply cause I go so much lol

Last edited:

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    ETTS. It's in Maypearl near Waxahachie. $30/day for non members and you have to qualify on the long range. They have another that is 100/200 yards. I asked my wife for a membership for my birthday so I plan on spending some time out there this summer.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hmmm, I feel like I need to drive to Maypearl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    Its an hour ride for me but for a full day of long range shooting would be well worth it. Even if just to start out at the 200 yard range. Hey younggun how far are you from them?

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    There is a group of us who started as TGT members back around 2007 or so that shoot monthly at Elm Fork. We shoot mostly pistols on the last Sunday of the month. Start time is 9 am. Come join us.

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    There is a group of us who started as TGT members back around 2007 or so that shoot monthly at Elm Fork. We shoot mostly pistols on the last Sunday of the month. Start time is 9 am. Come join us.

You can count me in. Just give me the info and if its going on the end of the month.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Soldier, the info is Sunday April 24th, 9 am at Elm Fork (provided it isn't flooded from some rain). We are usually in the tac bay. Just ask for the TGO group and when you get to the tac bay look for a big brass catcher net.

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    Soldier, the info is Sunday April 24th, 9 am at Elm Fork (provided it isn't flooded from some rain). We are usually in the tac bay. Just ask for the TGO group and when you get to the tac bay look for a big brass catcher net.
    Will do I shall see you guys then. I still plan on bringing my 308 but I will bring my 38 special and M&P 40 cal

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    We were in the tac bay as we are most times. Sorry we missed you.
    damn... What can you fire in the tac bay? I haven't asked them about it yet. I was dissapointed I bought a new ar yesterday and put on a red dot scope zeroed it in at the 25 and 50 wanted to take it to the 100 but they do not allow scopes with less then 3x magnification. I think that is silly, what if I was just using iron sights? can I not fire the 100 yard lane too?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom