Anyone interested in splitting a case of bulk .223 bullets?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Brownells has 6K 55gr FMJ Hornady right now for 409 shipped with a coupon code. That's all in -- no tax or anything. If someone here is interested in splitting it with me (3k each), I'd be very interested in hearing from you. This is about the cheapest I've been able to find on .223 quality projectiles.

I'll buy it, pay for it, and show you the receipt so you don't have to put up any money... Just need you to follow through on your end when the time comes. We'll have to count 3K unfortunately, as they are a big bulk box...

Please PM me... I don't make it back often and the system emails me if I have a PM.
    Hurley's Gold

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    If my math is correct, that is $.068 per projectile.

Have not seen that price in years.

I'm still sitting on thousands I bought from Midway years ago at about the same price.

Be well.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Sent a PM but not response.

RACER has dibs if he is in. If not count me in for half (or a quarter if somebody else wants a quarter through me).

ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Got a scale at work that'll do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, guys, mom fell and broke her wrist and I was "occupied" there for a bit. Daiwico was the first to respond by PM so it'll be him for half... I'll go ahead and order today and then I'll PM him when they get here.

I don't want to split down to 1/4 as 3K is "roughly" an 8lb container of powder so that's the number I'd prefer to stick with...

I have placed the order for 6K, 409 delivered to me so 1/2 that is, well, half that. If others would like to do this, go to brownells here and use coupon code L6Q for $10 off and free shipping. The 419/6K becomes 409 and the $16 of shipping is waived. Best deal I've seen in quite a while especially given these are Hornady 55gr FMJ Boat Tails which, historically, have been VERY accurate bullets for me.

http://www.brownells.com/reloading/bullets/rifle-bullets/bulk-rifle-bullets-prod55232.aspx

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Sorry, guys, mom fell and broke her wrist and I was "occupied" there for a bit. Daiwico was the first to respond by PM so it'll be him for half... I'll go ahead and order today and then I'll PM him when they get here.

I don't want to split down to 1/4 as 3K is "roughly" an 8lb container of powder so that's the number I'd prefer to stick with...

I have placed the order for 6K, 409 delivered to me so 1/2 that is, well, half that. If others would like to do this, go to brownells here and use coupon code L6Q for $10 off and free shipping. The 419/6K becomes 409 and the $16 of shipping is waived. Best deal I've seen in quite a while especially given these are Hornady 55gr FMJ Boat Tails which, historically, have been VERY accurate bullets for me.

http://www.brownells.com/reloading/bullets/rifle-bullets/bulk-rifle-bullets-prod55232.aspx
    Sorry to hear about your mom.

You should have a PM with my contact info. As soon as you have a delivery estimate please let me know.

I will line up a scale so we can divide them in half by weight when we meet if you want.

I will then get settled up with Robert later for half again as a separate deal.

Thanks.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    These will come in smaller sealed bags inside the box. You won't need to count them out. It's either 100 or 250 per bag.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    These will come in smaller sealed bags inside the box. You won't need to count them out. It's either 100 or 250 per bag.

Last time I ordered them (years ago) they were all loose in a box.

I hope you are correct though.

We shall see.

ken800

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Just FYI for anyone planning to order these, they come loose 6K. I'm going to measure all 6K on a balance... I'm assuming they do it by weight and don't have some kind of counter. Think they throw in a few extra grams to make sure it's not short?

They will come loose in the box.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom