• ...and so much more!
  • Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Looks like FBI to me. If those 10 guys are the greatest threat to America, they are right there to be rounded up. Go get them arrest them and pull the masks off of them before you take them in and release them. Maybe they can't do that because 9 of them are embedded agents. Just guessing.

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

<>

Just one more bunch of idiots we surely don’t need.

Someone should take the “Stars & Bars” away from them. I’d bet they think it was a CSA National Flag, anyway.

Here is the CSA Flag;

Attachments

• IMG_0065.png
      IMG_0065.png
      23.1 KB · Views: 39

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    If they were as proud as they preach, they wouldn't be wearing masks. The local LEO's could just follow them to their vehicles and do a plate check if they were interested. Probably don't care.
    That is what I was thinking. Follow them when they disperse, see where they take you. Run plates, see who they belong to.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Looks like FBI to me. If those 10 guys are the greatest threat to America, they are right there to be rounded up. Go get them arrest them and pull the masks off of them before you take them in and release them. Maybe they can't do that because 9 of them are embedded agents. Just guessing.

Just nine? There's likely more off in the alley urging the one CI on.....

Centerville is pretty much the middle of nowhere on I-45. I'm surprised the Feebs could find it, much less organize anything there. And I'm surprised Leon Co. Sheriff's Office didn't roust them.....must have been read into the op.

MountainGirl

Never underestimate the abilities of an old woman.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    AFN = Aryan Freedom Network, allegedly out of DeKalb, TX. They suddenly decided to drive to Centerville? It's possible they got lost, I guess, but my money would be on the FBI pulling one of their stunts. FJB.
    That would be a pretty safe bet, lol. They did this two summers ago up in Coeur d'Alene ID. Posed as 'proud boys' - only they all wore matching khaki pants, sport shirts, red maga hats & black sunglasses. The 'arrest' pic (I'll see if I can find it) had them all kneeling in the grass, cuffed behind their backs, still wearing their hats & sunglasses. Nobody up there bought it, either. :laughing:

ETA: Couldn't find the feebs pic, likely scrubbed. Lot going on, then. If you want more, search: 'Coeur d'Alene ID armed citizens in the streets'
    The protesters stayed peaceful. Wonder why. LOLOL

tgt149.jpg

Last edited:

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    That would be a pretty safe bet, lol. They did this two summers ago up in Coeur d'Alene ID. Posed as 'proud boys' - only they all wore matching khaki pants, sport shirts, red maga hats & black sunglasses. The 'arrest' pic (I'll see if I can find it) had them all kneeling in the grass, cuffed behind their backs, still wearing their hats & sunglasses. Nobody up there bought it, either. :laughing:

ETA: Couldn't find the feebs pic, likely scrubbed. Lot going on, then. If you want more, search: 'Coeur d'Alene ID armed citizens in the streets'
    The protesters stayed peaceful. Wonder why. LOLOL

View attachment 390622
    This is what you were looking for?

220611193155-01-patriot-front-idaho-pride-super-tease.jpg

Top Bottom