• Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Ya t
    I can get what I pad for my truck, but then I’d have to buy a replacement at current, insane prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    ya the only way that works out is if you have an extra car that is not needed.. I’ve thought about selling our extra car, but the minute I do something will happen to one of our daily drivers and we would pay through the nose for a replacement vehicle.
    Military Camp

TexasBB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    Two weeks into the shutdown i bought a new 2020 Chevy Z71 with full leather for 43k. They knocked 14k off the price with 0% interest. I was the only one in the dealership at the time. Prolly the only time I felt like i won driving away.
    4f808807128cb8216cf3f31452343ea2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Heh.
    Computers on wheels that track everything you do if you ain't walking. Then your phone takes over.

If I designed a truck, it'd be a cross between a sxs utv and a hummer.
    Dumb as a brick.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Pricing for used is equally crazy.

The chip shortage is really putting a squeeze on supply for all vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They offered me 12k for my 2016 Corolla that has 88000 miles on it LOL. I gave them the finger. Im driving this thing until the wheels fall off.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I paid on the high side for my diesel Colorado. I was offered almost the same amount a few weeks ago. I work my trucks and I put 40 or 50k on it from when I got it. Prices are stupid high.

We better get a republican back in office or this could be it.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I see that $108K sticker on that Dodge and I remember that I paid $29K for my first house in 1977. That house is probably worth $108K now and soon that Dodge will be worth $29K. Hahaha

It's been 21 years since mine was new but nearly every time I drive it, someone asks if I want to sell it. I'm sure that I could get quite a nice price for it the way things are today. But, it's a good old low mileage truck, the A/C blows cold, all accessories still work. Maybe when the market settles down I'll upgrade. Until then, I think I'll hang onto it.

2000 Ranger.jpg

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    It's crazy to think that there are people who have that kind of money to toss around. Or are crazy enough to take out a loan that big for a pickup. And for Dodge????

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It's crazy to think that there are people who have that kind of money to toss around. Or are crazy enough to take out a loan that big for a pickup. And for Dodge????

The make is pretty irrelevant. People will spend stupid money for a fancy truck with all the bells and whistles. The manufacturers and the dealers know this.

IIRC, pickup trucks account for almost half of all new car sales in the United States. That's a lot of trucks being sold. A lot of people are buying four door trucks instead a car, because it allows them to use it like a car, but also have the benefit of having a bed to haul cargo in if they need to. Then factor it, just about any option, or accessory or luxury items that are available on most cars, are also available on most trucks now as well.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom