Capitol Armory ad

Anyone Notice the State Of The Union Address did not Happen?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    It was scheduled for 2/23, but that came and went without a peep.

I see two possible reasons:

1) They do not want Biden in front of Nation.
    2) Security concerns.

If it were #2, Pelosi and media would be all over it blaming white supremacists and making as much a story as possible. But they along with the media are completely silent.

So I am going with #1 and there will be no speech, just a letter to Congress.
    DK Firearms

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think it could be a combination of both actually. The threat for Biden wouldn't be an outside threat, but concern for Biden possibly hurting himself.

Many people with dementia, or Alzheimer's disease, can appear and even function during the early part of the day, and increasingly deteriorate over the course of the day. Many times being at their worst in the late afternoon to the evening. Stress, or unfamiliar surroundings or people can induce panic or disorientation for the person, causing sometimes fits of anger and violence. This would not be something his staff, or family would want the public to see for obvious reasons.

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    The democrats know Biden can't do the State of the Union because he'll be all alone up there with no back up. They and the media are building the narrative that whoever voted for Trump is a terrorist. So, it's just too dangerous to have Congress and Biden in the same place at the same time. It will seem natural next year when Biden delivers a taped speech to Congress. It won't even have to be taped. A deep fake Biden could deliver a perfect 90 minute speech on video, and no one would know it's not him.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The democrats know Biden can't do the State of the Union because he'll be all alone up there with no back up. They and the media are building the narrative that whoever voted for Trump is a terrorist. So, it's just too dangerous to have Congress and Biden in the same place at the same time. It will seem natural next year when Biden delivers a taped speech to Congress. It won't even have to be taped. A deep fake Biden could deliver a perfect 90 minute speech on video, and no one would know it's not him.

I agree. The situation would be one too hard for anyone to control Biden, and he could very easily have a meltdown on national TV. That would be bad for the entire Biden and Harris camp, big time.

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    That would have to be one great actor! Perfectly adopting all the stutters, mis-speaks, confusion, etc, might be pretty difficult. :)
    I don’t know how it works, but I don’t think an actor is required. I think software takes Biden’s image and voice and processes them in a way to make a movie of him saying whatever the dems want. Of course, with 50 years of idiocy on film, it won’t be hard to get all the right misspeaks, confusion, sniffing etc to make it seem real.

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    I agree. The situation would be one too hard for anyone to control Biden, and he could very easily have a meltdown on national TV. That would be bad for the entire Biden and Harris camp, big time.
    Maybe, but the people who voted for Biden would have voted for a wet sock rather than have Trump re-elected. It turns out the wet sock isn’t too far off. But even if Biden went into a fetal position and started singing Jingle Bells during the speech, the networks would cut away, and claim Biden’s speech was a masterpiece of statesmanship. And Biden voters would agree.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I think when they scheduled it, they planned to have all sorts of good news to announce. Instead, global warming hit most of the country and made it so cold it snowed on the beach in Texas.

He re-opened the ICE detention center in South Texas to lock up kids, fired rockets at Syria, strained relations with Saudi Arabia, opened negotiations with Iran, covid cases started falling on their own before he could get enough vaccine rolled out to take credit for it.........

Nothing is going according to the grand plan, so it's best to just pretend it wasn't going to happen anyway. He knows the media isn't going to call him on it.

Top Bottom