Texas SOT

Anyone Notice the State Of The Union Address did not Happen?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    He's required to present a report to Congress. It can be in person or just a written statement.

And, yeah, I think they don't dare let him speak in the evening because, like many dementia patients, he's "sundowning".

I think if you look at some of his actions recently, it's starting to become more clear who is actually running the administration. Suddenly deciding to bomb Syria? Hmmm, smells like special interest.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Maybe, but the people who voted for Biden would have voted for a wet sock rather than have Trump re-elected. It turns out the wet sock isn’t too far off. But even if Biden went into a fetal position and started singing Jingle Bells during the speech, the networks would cut away, and claim Biden’s speech was a masterpiece of statesmanship. And Biden voters would agree.

I can agree with that assessment. Hardline Democrats and liberals were always going to vote for Biden and Harris. I think they just overlooked, or convinced themselves that Biden wasn't in that bad of shape and that those opposing Biden and declaring him to be unfit were just exaggerating his condition. Or they just didn't care because they hated Trump so much. Or possible, all the above.

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    Captain Joe Biden dunsel A.jpg

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    I can agree with that assessment. Hardline Democrats and liberals were always going to vote for Biden and Harris. I think they just overlooked, or convinced themselves that Biden wasn't in that bad of shape and that those opposing Biden and declaring him to be unfit were just exaggerating his condition. Or they just didn't care because they hated Trump so much. Or possible, all the above.
    I think you’re right about people not caring about Biden but hating Trump. During the campaign, I don’t think anyone knew what policies Biden supported or ideas he had other than what the dems were pushing. Most of the campaign ads were versions of “orange man bad”.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I don’t know how it works, but I don’t think an actor is required. I think software takes Biden’s image and voice and processes them in a way to make a movie of him saying whatever the dems want. Of course, with 50 years of idiocy on film, it won’t be hard to get all the right misspeaks, confusion, sniffing etc to make it seem real.
    Just saw this in my news feed and thought of this comment.

https://www.inputmag.com/tech/deepfake-videos-of-tom-cruise-show-just-fast-its-improving

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Maybe, but the people who voted for Biden would have voted for a wet sock rather than have Trump re-elected. It turns out the wet sock isn’t too far off. But even if Biden went into a fetal position and started singing Jingle Bells during the speech, the networks would cut away, and claim Biden’s speech was a masterpiece of statesmanship. And Biden voters would agree.
    All 12 of his voters!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OldGreyWolf

OldGreyWolf
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2017
    Big Spring, Tx
    They can't let him do it because he can't do it. He can't put rational sentences together for a simple interview. They have to control him carefully. He isn't running the country, he just being used for looks while others are making the decisions.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    I think when they scheduled it, they planned to have all sorts of good news to announce. Instead, global warming hit most of the country and made it so cold it snowed on the beach in Texas.

He re-opened the ICE detention center in South Texas to lock up kids, fired rockets at Syria, strained relations with Saudi Arabia, opened negotiations with Iran, covid cases started falling on their own before he could get enough vaccine rolled out to take credit for it.........

Nothing is going according to the grand plan, so it's best to just pretend it wasn't going to happen anyway. He knows the media isn't going to call him on it.

Anyone notice that Air Force 1 flew into Orlando?

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    The State of the Union address is done by the President of the United States, since we do not have a legitimate President, no S oTU!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom