Anyone on the west side ?

Discussion in 'Texas Gun Ranges' started by randmplumbingllc, Jun 15, 2009.

1. randmplumbingllc

randmplumbingllc Active Member

Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Would like to find some info on the El Paso area. Where to get ammo, reload supplies and where can you shoot Class III ? Heard about somewhere in Santa Teresa NM, but no one can give me specific directions. Any help is appreciated.

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    A few guys are from El Paso, they should be around shortly.

3. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck 1911 Nut Lifetime Member

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Given the current supply situation, buy supplies almost anywhere you find 'em - they're not easy to come by! I'm sitting on 20k pistol primers, with another 15k on order since March. Needless to say, everyone is after me to sell 'em "a few". Those that are into reloading understand when I say "no" - those that don't aren't really friends.

A lot of the 'net sites are declining to accept any more backorders. I've been TOLD that they're starting to catch up, but don't see it yet. See lots of folks paying rediculous prices on primers at the various auction sites! Fortunately, I remembered what it was like when Clinton was in office, and stocked up before it got too crazy.

What's wierd is that even the bullets are hard to get - I've got 15k hard cast of various calibers on order from Mastercast, and after 60 days, they're finally fixin' to ship about 8k of 'em to me. They say they're so backed up it ain't even funny - they said it'll be another coupla months before they can get to my 380's I've ordered!

4. randmplumbingllc

Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    I hear ya. I'm not out of everything yet, I just don't want to get to that point. I just don't have a clue on where to buy supplies in El Paso yet. I am new here, from Phoenix. I need mostly small pistol primers and powder. I am lucky that I have more once fired brass then most people can imagine. ( probably over 100k )

As far as bullets for handguns, I like Precision Delta. FMJ at about the same cost as cast. You just have to order 2K to get free shipping.

5. TexasRedneck

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hmmm - Precision doesn't offer anything in 380...bummer!

6. randmplumbingllc

Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    True. No rifle bullets either. There quality is not too bad for what I shoot. ( Plinking mostly ) I go through LOTS of 9mm 147gn:fighting0010:;) If you see what I am sayin !

7. TexasRedneck

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I hear ya!

Bet ya can't wait ta grow up an' shoot a REAL gun, though.....

:lolz:

8. randmplumbingllc

Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Is THIS real enough ? If not, I've got more ! 9mm is just cheap. Why, what "REAL'' guns you talkin about ? Can't upload pic's What the #%$^& Pic WAS my mp5

9. TexasRedneck

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    hehehe......don't ya just HATE when that happens???

10. randmplumbingllc

Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Lets see if this works

Untitled.jpg