Anyone planning on attending the Premier Gun Show at the Mesquite Rodeo Nov 8-9?

Sapper740

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jan 21, 2013
Anyone planning on attending the Premier Gun Show at the Mesquite Rodeo Nov 8-9?
I'd be going but we've got a WWII reenactment at Waxahachie that weekend. We'll be setting up on Friday and having a show battle on Saturday, if you're interested, c'mon down and check it out. Unfortunately, I have to bug out about 2:00pm in order to be back in Lewisville for work but if you get there before then, look for the Para carrying a Boys Anti-Tank rifle, that'll be me.

flashguy

Oct 31, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I believe the Mesquite Gun Show is 9-10 November, not 8-9 November (Saturday and Sunday). I don't know if I'll be there, but if I go it will probably be on Saturday afternoon. I look kind of like Santa Claus and would be wearing a "U. S. Air Force Retired" blue ball cap.

flashguy

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
TGT Supporter
Jan 15, 2012
Waco-ish
The wife and I might make the trek ... not sure which day.

I too would like to meet some of you crazy gun nutz.

I believe the Mesquite Gun Show is 9-10 November, not 8-9 November (Saturday and Sunday). I don't know if I'll be there, but if I go it will probably be on Saturday afternoon. I look kind of like Santa Claus and would be wearing a "U. S. Air Force Retired" blue ball cap.

flashguy
Yeah that certainly narrows down the pool of possible suspects.

LOL

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
If we go it will be Saturday afternoon sometime. If we dont get done with whats going on we wont be able to be there until Sunday. Either way I agree, it would be awesome to meet some other folks on here.

Anger

Well-Known
Jan 7, 2010
Washington MI (glorious in summer)
Remember, there's a way to save a buck off the door fee. I think it's on Premier's home page or something. majormadmax would know this Fer'sure. one day i'll meet this illusive creature, majormadmax.
Bill

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2013
Carrollton, TX
Premier usually posts a 'magic word' on their Facebook and Twitter pages that you can say before payment to get a buck off. Or, pay for your ticket online, get a buck off, AND get moved ahead of the main line before opening.

regards,

- jim

Last edited:

59 CAD

Jan 26, 2013
How does this show compare to the Big Town show?

Top Bottom