Join TexasGunTalk

Anyone planning on attending the Premier Gun Show at the Mesquite Rodeo Nov 8-9?

Discussion in 'Dallas & Fort Worth' started by Anger, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Anger

Anger Well-Known

Anyone planning on attending the Premier Gun Show at the Mesquite Rodeo Nov 8-9?

2. dustycorgill

dustycorgill Well-Known

Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    The wife and I will probably be there.

3. Sapper740

Sapper740 TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2013
    I'd be going but we've got a WWII reenactment at Waxahachie that weekend. We'll be setting up on Friday and having a show battle on Saturday, if you're interested, c'mon down and check it out. Unfortunately, I have to bug out about 2:00pm in order to be back in Lewisville for work but if you get there before then, look for the Para carrying a Boys Anti-Tank rifle, that'll be me.

4. Anger

Anger Well-Known

Ruth, Me, Speck and Dottie will be there wearing our TGT shirts. We'd love to meet some of y;all.

5. flashguy

flashguy Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    I believe the Mesquite Gun Show is 9-10 November, not 8-9 November (Saturday and Sunday). I don't know if I'll be there, but if I go it will probably be on Saturday afternoon. I look kind of like Santa Claus and would be wearing a "U. S. Air Force Retired" blue ball cap.

flashguy

6. mitchntx

mitchntx Sarcasm Sensei TGT Supporter

Jan 15, 2012
    SW of FW
    The wife and I might make the trek ... not sure which day.

I too would like to meet some of you crazy gun nutz.

Yeah that certainly narrows down the pool of possible suspects.

LOL

7. dustycorgill

dustycorgill Well-Known

Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    If we go it will be Saturday afternoon sometime. If we dont get done with whats going on we wont be able to be there until Sunday. Either way I agree, it would be awesome to meet some other folks on here.

8. Anger

Anger Well-Known

Remember, there's a way to save a buck off the door fee. I think it's on Premier's home page or something. majormadmax would know this Fer'sure. one day i'll meet this illusive creature, majormadmax.
    Bill

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  9. txgunshowreview

txgunshowreview Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Carrollton, TX
    Premier usually posts a 'magic word' on their Facebook and Twitter pages that you can say before payment to get a buck off. Or, pay for your ticket online, get a buck off, AND get moved ahead of the main line before opening.

regards,

- jim

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  10. 59 CAD

59 CAD New Member

Jan 26, 2013
    How does this show compare to the Big Town show?