• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Bought the standalone on Steam a couple days ago. I never played the mod, so I'm a complete nub. I've already died of starvation once, and my current character is sick from eating rotten fruit. I'm wondering if he'll pull through!

I'd be interested in joining up with some folks, if wanted. I usually play nights after 9.
    Capitol Armory ad

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Bought the standalone on Steam a couple days ago. I never played the mod, so I'm a complete nub. I've already died of starvation once, and my current character is sick from eating rotten fruit. I'm wondering if he'll pull through!

I'd be interested in joining up with some folks, if wanted. I usually play nights after 9.

Feel free to to add me on Steam. My steam id is "Sgt. Slidelock"

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Cool, I'll add you on Steam. The game is a little buggy, but considering this is the early alpha stage, I think things are going well. I'm moderately geared up right now and hanging around Guba. Looking for a Mosin, or ammo for the empty handguns I've got!

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Cool, I'll add you on Steam. The game is a little buggy, but considering this is the early alpha stage, I think things are going well. I'm moderately geared up right now and hanging around Guba. Looking for a Mosin, or ammo for the empty handguns I've got!

Try the military base near pavlovo or the outlying buildings around cherno...try to steer clear of balota if you have much gear because its usually a killing field

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Anyone still playing standalone by chance? Haven't been on in a while since a power converter for one of my monitors died on me (I can't play games on anything less than 3 screens now). Finally got around to ordering a new cable and jumped on the game again today and it finally isn't giving me severe lag issues. Only problem is I was upstairs in one of the military jails on NWAF and my leg randomly broke while I was looking at an FNX. Apparently guns can cause harm all on their own lol.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom