• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Very sharp car tx69, that is the route I shouldve gone with mine but young and dumb tossed the stock engine and trans. Dropped the gas tank last year and found the build sheet, felt shitty. Wouldve been a great restoration car as its rust free. Making it right now though and it'll be a solid driver with the 6.0L and all the junk I'm thrashing on right now.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I'm glad to hear the Painless harness is, well, painless! I might eventually get around to rebuilding my '48 Ford Club Coupe, and that was the electrical plan.

Eli

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    I'm glad to hear the Painless harness is, well, painless! I might eventually get around to rebuilding my '48 Ford Club Coupe, and that was the electrical plan.

Eli

Biggest problem for me is figuring out how things are supposed to work, because they've never worked before. Things like what dash lights are supposed to be for opening the doors and if the side markers are parking lights, turn signals or maybe both. Had to break out the wiring diagram for the car and figure all that little stuff out.

Wiked

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    I've got a 65 ford fairlane that has a few electrical issues, looks like the previous owner tried installing a stereo deck in the glove compartment. The last pieces of the suspension should come in today and once everything is all back together it's going to the paint shop. I should be picking up an f100 soon, which I'm really hoping has no electrical issues.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Looks like tomorrow is the day, only thing left to do is check it all with a battery charger on low to make sure all the circuits work as they should. As long as that works the engine harness, fuel pump and fans are going to get plugged back into the system. My insulation junk is taking forever and is holding up the vintage air install so if all goes well electrically I guess it is seatbelt install time Sunday. Monday night the insulation should be here, so should have that firewall and cowl done mid-day Tuesday. That'll get me to A/C installed by Wednesday night.

I spent time this evening looking up how to wire in the cd player head unit, so you know my list of things to do is getting short.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom