• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GULFPILOT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Ausin, Texas
    I just purchased my Noveske 10.5 complete this week. I havent had the opportunity to open it up as of yet. Just testing the waters to see if anyone runs this setup. I was undecided on which mfg to go with, but Im happy with my Noveske.
    Target Sports

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    Please post some pics and give us a review when you have shooting results. From the media reviews the Noveske 10.5 should be an outstanding package. If you have a chrono I would be thrilled to know the velocity the polygonal barrel gives in such a package.

Congrats on the slick rig,
    Chris

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I don't own one personally, yet. ;) Though, I have heard nothing but good things about them. There stuff seems to be top notch.

robbf213

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Jefferson, TX
    Noveske's guns are second to none in my opinion. LMT and Noveske are top tier. Last year John Noveske hunted at a ranch in South Texas I used to manage and his is a really cool guy as well as a gun genius. I've got a 7.5" upper coming my way.

Boscobryant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    10.5" Noveske Set-up (suppressed)

I have been running a 10.5" suppressed Noveske for about 6 months now - What I like is the 1" grouping at 100 yards which is unheard of. Defense Review said it would do it and it does. When building mine, used the Vltor MUR and ordered the barrel, gas block, gas tube and MP bolt from Noveske. With the suppressor the total length is just under 16" - yes two tax stamps - Noveske allows you to go shorter and still have better grouping than much longer rifles. The YHM quad rails is 12" so yes the barrel sets inside of the rail, Suppressor is AAC QA M4-1000 :cool:

AR15Platforms026.jpg

GULFPILOT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Ausin, Texas
    I have been running a 10.5" suppressed Noveske for about 6 months now - What I like is the 1" grouping at 100 yards which is unheard of. Defense Review said it would do it and it does. When building mine, used the Vltor MUR and ordered the barrel, gas block, gas tube and MP bolt from Noveske. With the suppressor the total length is just under 16" - yes two tax stamps - Noveske allows you to go shorter and still have better grouping than much longer rifles. The YHM quad rails is 12" so yes the barrel sets inside of the rail, Suppressor is AAC QA M4-1000 :cool:

AR15Platforms026.jpg

Still prefer my fire breathing pig :D
    Nice setup..really.

Pawnshop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    I have been using one for a couple of years now, I like it, don't have a clue how it groups at 100yd but I know it is "minute-of-coyote" as far as I can see it with the 1.5 ACOG

Attachments

• DSC01329-1.jpg
      DSC01329-1.jpg
      53.9 KB · Views: 271

tussery

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Corpus Christi
    Man I guess I need to get my Form 1 together. I really want to build my next AR with a 10.5" Noveske barrel. These pics are not helping me save money.

Bansheeman6100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    South Austin
    Man I guess I need to get my Form 1 together. I really want to build my next AR with a 10.5" Noveske barrel. These pics are not helping me save money.
    yeah, BRD is bad enough, than when you get into NFA....it just gets worse. i have a F1 pending for my 12.5'' SBR and hopefully will be purchasing a Suppressor soon :banghead:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I was looking into a SBR from Noveske, but went a bit different route in NFA stuff. Looking at the pictures now after the election has me pondering another gun or more ammo.

Top Bottom