Anyone see the Watchman movie?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by mac79912, Mar 8, 2009.

1. mac79912

mac79912 Well-Known

Mar 4, 2008
    I was wondering if anyone saw this movie yet.I know it is pretty graphic and will not be bringing my kids.

2. Ranger60

Ranger60 Active Member

Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Yuppers, sure did and really liked it, as a sci fi, comic book fan, but you are correct, pretty graphic and not a kids movie, it is R rated.

3. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Yeah, definitely don't bring your kids to it. I saw it last night, and some moron brought his extremely young kids with him to see it, I guess because he couldn't be bothered to find a babysitter, and seeing the movie must have been more important to him. Honestly, I thought the movie was pretty lame. After having seen thousands upon thousands of movies though, it takes a lot to impress me.

4. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    How young is too young?

5. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Um, lets see, it has full nudity in it, sex scenes, graphic violence, the blue dude walks around ALL the time with no pants on and they were even so kind as to make him anatomically correct and his johnson was on camera like ALL the time(lol wtf). I never would have said this when I was a teenager but, honestly I wouldn't let any kid under 18 see it. The movie sucked anyways. The "twist" at the end was so lame it was like a plot out of a cheesy 80's tv show or something. ;) I felt my 163 minutes was wasted.

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Screw that

7. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

My wife saw the movie and thought it was lame also, she said it was all
    talk ,talk talk most of the movie and the last half hour was some action.

8. LittleGun

LittleGun Active Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    I saw it and was sorely disappointed. I thought it was a waste of time and money. The computer generated imagery was good. The rest was crap.