Anyone Seen this or know who makes it?

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by sethwilks, Jun 27, 2009.

1. sethwilks

sethwilks New Member

Jun 27, 2009
  2. baboon

baboon Well-Known

WTF!:headscratch:I'll bet finding a holster is going to be hard. It's even dumber then this one for a Glock.
    [​IMG]

3. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    With the mag placement, that encourages thumb over thumb Weaver shooting, so right there it is already inferior. ;) lol

4. hoytinak

hoytinak Active Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Seems like a solution looking for a problem.

But hey, if they stamp "tacticool" on the side of it, they wouldn't be able to keep them on the shelves. :rolleyes:

5. mclarenross

mclarenross Member

That also is an illegal class III weapon. Forward grip on a handgun makes it an AOW.

6. sethwilks

sethwilks New Member

Jun 27, 2009
    Doesn't that apply to vertical foregrips as defined by ATF?

7. mclarenross

mclarenross Member

Yes. Thats exactly what you have when you attach that mag to the rail. You can argue it with the ATF if you want but I think they will see it as a VFG aswell. Its not worth the trouble to me. If you must have this "tacticool" accessory, have your pistol registered as an AOW by an SOT 07 and have him transfer it to you for $5.

Ok. Just watched the vid. I thought the pic posted was the product in the video. The item in the video would not be an illegal AOW. The mag attached to the rail like in the pic posted would be. Also, anyone notice that the glock in the photo has a hammer??
    [​IMG]

8. cowboy45

cowboy45 Active Member

May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I believe it would fall into the AOW category. The question is,WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT IT ??? I guess you could be like that guy on Miami Vice and put a sling on it to carry under your white linen suit, and dont forget to leave off the socks.
    For 1/3 the price I can sell you a slightly used piece of broom handle and half a roll of duct tape.

9. 40Arpent

40Arpent TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jul 16, 2008
    Houston

Not until you mentioned it. WTF? :rofl:

10. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I did notice that. What is AOW and SOT?