• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I know ya'll might not consider this an event worthy of the event forums (j/K) but I'm going to be home in Texas for only a couple of days 5/30 and 5/31. Figured I'd see if anyone wanted to meet at a range and/or have a couple drinks together and just b.s. a little. Probably in the Woodlands/Tomball/Conroe area...depends on popular (if any) consensus...
    Texas SOT

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Cool...any ideas where everyone wants to meet: range, restaurant, etc. I know both DCortez and 308Nato are near Shiloh but I'm not sure on anyone else. Chime in and help decide...lol

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Both sound good. The deli may be better because as much as I want a beer, I'm still battling a desire for a cigarette and a bar makes that too easy. Of course if I start smoking again by the time I get home....HAHAHA

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Probably not going to be able to make this one, just got home after spending two weeks in Lousy-Anna (just kidding to those that might get their feelings hurt) and leave for Austin for a week on the first....

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Sorry you can't make it Ryan. I know what you mean though. When I get home on the 29th, I'll have been gone for 5 weeks and I'll only have two days at home myself. Which is also why my wife is coming with me. So if anyone else wants to bring their wives or gf's, feel free... and Katz sounds like the place to meet (good suggestion 308)

Top Bottom