• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Considering the fact that a ton of paper forms are coming back in 7 months with many in 6 months waiting for efile to come back doesnt sound like too good of a bet. Theres no guarantee that once efile is back up that they will be back to 90 day processing times. My last efile was over 150 days and times really havent come down much even without new forms being submitted. Most eforms are taking in the 130-140 day range even though new forms havent been submitted in over a month. Once efile does come back up it will be flooded with submissions from people just like yall so i doubt itll be that fast at least for the first few weeks. Wont take long worth of waiting for efile before youd have been better off paper filing. The big bet now is when efile will actually come back up. Me personally, I'm just going to buy what I want and paper file and forget about it. At least the wait time on paper forms isnt 10+ months now.

Dammit, another valid point

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom
    DK Firearms

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    There are also reports of some users' eForms being rejected because the City field is empty. That field has to be filled in before the system will let you progress.

The system must be losing data somewhere along the way. Since eForms can't be corrected the only thing you can do is get rejected and start over.

With paper forms they usually send an error letter and ask for clarification. At this point I'd just send the applications in the old fashioned way. Unless eForm 4s suddenly come back up with 90 day approvals again, which is doubtful.

TBlood

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Pearland
    I may go with paper Friday! SS is holding on to 3 waiting for e-forms to get back online..... I'm ordering another Friday and may just tell them to file snail-mail.

I'd call Sean Cody for your trust. He's always answered his phone are responded from a message! You will have questions, and when you do it's nice to be able to talk to someone and get answers..... You pay for what you get!

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    I may go with paper Friday! SS is holding on to 3 waiting for e-forms to get back online..... I'm ordering another Friday and may just tell them to file snail-mail.

I'd call Sean Cody for your trust. He's always answered his phone are responded from a message! You will have questions, and when you do it's nice to be able to talk to someone and get answers..... You pay for what you get!

I called Friday with a question and asked if they have heard anything more about when eforms will be back up. The gentleman I talked to said that they haven't and he suggested that I go ahead and send it by snail mail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

el_chupo_

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Cleburne
    Just to add to it, I bought 2 cans the same day the efile system was taken down, and last week I emailed SS to check if they had heard anything. I received:

[FONT=&amp]No news yet but my personal opinion is to file by paper. We aren’t seeing an end in sight.[/FONT]

So I asked them to paper file for me. I will be doing the same for my Form 1s in the near future.

Very pleased thus far with my dealings with Sean Cody for the trust, and SS for my first purchase.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Tons of late august early september submitted forms coming back right now. Ive got a mid september in the pipeline so we'll see if I get lucky too.

M3rt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    I went though silencer shop... I ordered the DAY that efile went down :( I have 2 cans sitting there right now. I called them Monday and mine is now submitted though paper. From what they said I believe they are going to be recommending to all of their pending customers to paper file as well if it does not come back online this week.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    It hurts doesn't it?

My wallet? Yes it did! Lol. My fiancée was with me, and she was actually really excited about it... I dunno if I'm more happy I bought my first NFA toy, or the fact she was excited about me spending money on guns, rather than fast cars, girls, and booze lol

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Top Bottom