DK Firearms

Anyone want to attend the Humble Gun Show with me (My Treat)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Going to a gun show is almost a right of passage to getting ones “MAN CARD”. I have a buddy that I highly respect that still goes. Going some times is more about just getting out, then actually thinking your going to score a deal!

Pretty nice offer by the OP! Someone who has never been can learn a lot! There are still a few vendors with something worth going.

Gun shows are a lot like any NRA publications. The longer one has been at it the more likely the least reason to check it out.

While the internet has for the most part killed gun shows let the OP learn this. The last show I went to was more about hanging with a friend, then grabbing lunch!

Gun shows are like Collectors Firearms in Houston, but with a flea market.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Guns shows are not what it used to be. Last one I attended was in Conroe and just like the other posters overpriced and not worth the admission fee. Online should put them out of business real soon.
    Someone on the ak site said the hgca was still good and I looked but it's not at the ASTRO hall/arena whatever. It's on will Clayton.9/25
    Maybe there's still hope?

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Very few places will have the inventory of gunshows where you can look at something you may not see anywhere else. I haven't been to one in several years, but mostly because they are to far away. If they were closer I would still go.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I haven't seen any gun shows in the last ten years or more worth the entry fee to get in.

I can do far more and way cheaper sitting at the house on the computer.

I'll stand by my first post on this thread. Just sort of strange, OP joins a couple of days ago, brand new to TGT, and that is his first post on the forum.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    That’s why I made the joke I did.
    Stand by your post Axxe. Nothing said was bad. We just had some members who felt the need to be disrespectful and passive aggressive. That’s resolved on my end. So...moving on.

Hopefully op comes back. :)

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I enjoy going even if I don't buy anything. To me, there's no other place where you can see just about any gun imaginable and fondle it.
    I go probably twice a year, and right now I'm overdue for a visit.

Top Bottom