Capitol Armory ad

Anyone with the inside scoop on the Frisco Gun Club?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmonares

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frisco
    I live around a mile away from the new site of the Frisco Gun Club and was wondering if anyone knew when it was supposed to be finished? I have gotten a little lazy and really do not travel below 121 much, unless I have to go to the airport.
    Venture Surplus ad

Texrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    The Colony, TX
    It is slated to be finished December 2012, but in talking with one of the investors (they haven't broken ground yet) he thinks more likely end of January 2013.

Rentz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    Dfw
    nice didnt realize there were 2 opening in frisco.
    So soon i'll have 3 ranges close to home , with the one in lewisville opening too

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    I looked today and it seems like it will be open in by the end of year. Membership fees seem a bit high.

Silver Memberships - $225/year ($275/year for Family) and entitle you to half priced range fees and Member discounts on products and services.
    Gold Memberships - $350/year ($395/year for Family) and entitles you to free use of the range and Member level discounts on products and services.

But that just might be normal. Not sure.

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Just got a email from a friend of mine stating that the Frisco Gun Club will not be opening until early 2013. Pricing has gotten screwy. Waiting for clarification! I'm thinking more seriously about joining the The Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville instead. The old Bullet Trap is sounding better all the time.....if it just wasn't so damn far from my N.E. Frisco home!

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    I have some news about these clubs in Frisco. Seems there will only be one club opening, and neither DFW gun or Bullet Trap will lose out.

I've only heard about The Frisco Gun Club in Frisco. I think I've heard whispers about a new one in McKinney also. Don't know where or when though.
    I sure miss the old Back Woods Traps. It was only a few minutes from my house when I first moved here.

gringogigante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Richardson
    I have some news about these clubs in Frisco. Seems there will only be one club opening, and neither DFW gun or Bullet Trap will lose out.

Just talked to the guy in charge of membership sales, and he said that the new Frisco range is owned by the same guy that owns/runs the Bullet Crap. So, beware of outrageous prices and rude RO's. I can't tell you how many complaints I've had from my students over the past few years.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Just talked to the guy in charge of membership sales, and he said that the new Frisco range is owned by the same guy that owns/runs the Bullet Crap. So, beware of outrageous prices and rude RO's. I can't tell you how many complaints I've had from my students over the past few years.
    There will be dual ownership, DFW Gun and Bullet Trap.

Top Bottom