• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Hey all that live in El Paso. I am wondering if there is anything going on as far guns across America or gun appreciation day on that day. Wish I could make it to Austin but that's out of the question with my financial situation. Maybe some of us can get together and go shoot on that day? Please give me info if there will be any demonstrations or anything like it. Otherwise, let me know if you're up to go hit the range. I like to go to Anthony Gap. I have to zero my Aimpoint a bit more and wanted to practice some reload and transition drills. Let me know. Thanks and God bless.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    El Paso
    I'm not sure of anything that's going on in EP, but it probably wouldn't make much of a difference, too many liberals around here. Where is the Anthony gap? I've never heard of people going shooting out there before, just some friends who go out past Santa Teresa, NM near the border patrol station and go shoot. I actually don't recommend that, while you're outside of city limits, some overzealous LE uniform might want to cite you for not being on a proper range, it's happened to some of my friends before, just FYI. I'd be up for going, but I can't seem to find a lot of 9mm out lately, and don't really want to shoot a lot of it. I just went through 50 for a CHL course, and I have "the itch" to shoot if you know what I mean haha

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Yes I know exactly what you mean. This place is actually made open to the public to use as a range. There is a gate At the entrance and a sign asking to close it and to pick up trash when finished. Nobody picks up trash though. Let me know if you want to go.

Top Bottom