• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Is she the world's biggest drama queen ever ? Well maybe except for Pelosi !
    Yes, she definitely takes a "back seat" to Pelosi. I watched Nan, in tears, on 60 Minutes last Sunday. She showed Leslie Stahl her broken mirror....it was awful! Her desk was "defiled", she said. I am not quite sure what she thinks happened there.
    Today, she is enjoying the Impeachment Circus she launched. We really need Americans to be paying attention, thinking, and involved. We helped build this mess; now we live with it.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Yes, she definitely takes a "back seat" to Pelosi. I watched Nan, in tears, on 60 Minutes last Sunday. She showed Leslie Stahl her broken mirror....it was awful! Her desk was "defiled", she said. I am not quite sure what she thinks happened there.
    Today, she is enjoying the Impeachment Circus she launched. We really need Americans to be paying attention, thinking, and involved. We helped build this mess; now we live with it.
    I've always been proud of being an American but I'm actually quite embarrassed by the actions of our citizens including the summer riots and state government actions, and the DC "riot" and reactions from many of our elected representatives.

But nothing embarrasses me more than the words and actions of the clowns in Congress with the impeachment and 25th amendment garbage going on. I think most of these people would never be allowed to run an ice cream store and how they got elected is beyond me.

I think we are headed for many gloomy days and people all over the world are laughing their asses off at The Great USA !

I'm totally ashamed and embarrassed.

Last edited:

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    AOC is a coward who enjoys being able to use public office to become a bully. Of course she is scared shitless when reality looks her in the face as she tries to hide the guilty conscience that rightly fuels fear of the righteous.

Every dictator is scared of the people who will eventually rise and regain freedom from those who oppressed them.
    As she should be scared, because she wants to be the sole person in charge here.
    Deep down she is a scared, little mouse that roared, and is the same as Chicken Little.
    I’m pretty sure what happened at the Capitol was staged by Pelosi, and Schumer stooges, who will keep their traps shut because of the money given to them under the table.
    It’s not proven yet, and makes me wonder why there weren’t as many officers there to begin with.
    Not to mention that the officers there let in some of the “rioters” and were doing photo ops with them as well.
    They knew their aggressors, and were chummy with them before everything went down, like it was done on cue, at a certain time, or until the majority of protesters got to the Capitol.

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I’m pretty sure what happened at the Capitol was staged by Pelosi, and Schumer stooges, who will keep their traps shut because of the money given to them under the table.
    How can you be "pretty sure" of that ?

I haven't even seen that baloney suggested by the high profile kooks ! Do you make all of this stuff up by yourself or do you have help from someone ?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    With what? Trump banners?
    This is a cleverly disguised Terminator T4500 model.
    That terminator is out there, it cant be bargained with, it cant be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop... EVER.
    CBC7FF12-A93B-4966-9FFC-6D907F0A6861.jpeg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    AOC, is an idiot. Even among Democrats!

A few months ago, there was talk on one of the news channels that there was some serious competition for her seat as a representative of her district, and that she was losing losing support in her district.

She may be drumming up support by appealing to the sympathy vote with her declaring a near "assassination" attempt!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    TO All,

ImVho, AOC reached "her level of incompetence" when she was a bartender.
    (Those, probably much younger than I am. members who may not know what I mean should find/read the book: THE PETER PRINCIPLE.)

SADLY, I must tell you that AOC is NOT the least competent of the Congress-critters. = Some of the "members" are so CLUELESS that they cannot locate their own arse with both hands & a flashlight.

yours, satx

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    AOC, is an idiot. Even among Democrats!

A few months ago, there was talk on one of the news channels that there was some serious competition for her seat as a representative of her district, and that she was losing losing support in her district.

She may be drumming up support by appealing to the sympathy vote with her declaring a near "assassination" attempt!
    Well she won reelection in her district by a landslide, winning 71.6% ! So I guess your source was wrong huh ?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Well she won reelection in her district by a landslide, winning 71.6% ! So I guess your source was wrong huh ?

gambler,

ALL that her "landslide victory" in 2020 means is that the people who voted for her are EQUALLY or even MORE CLUELESS & STUPID than AOC demonstrably is.

yours, satx

Top Bottom