• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    “Remember... Vote early and vote often.”
    is another quote attributed to Chicago Mayor Daley.

Although one source implies it was first said by Mayor Thompson (a previous Chicago mayor).

tonelar,

ONE quote of Mayor Daley's that is authentic is: "Nothing is as important as to win elections. It makes no difference whatever must be done to assure that success."

yours, satx
    Military Camp

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Axxe55,NOTING that I have ever said is as ridiculous as your SILLY, EVASIVE & NONSENSICAL comments.

FYI,, I've spent over 3 hours looking for the EVIDENCE that has been collected by several government agencies of MASSIVE FRAUD in the Election of 2020 & it has ALL "mysteriously disappeared" from facebook, you tube, twitter, parler, & everywhere else that i looked.
    Also the 22 sworn statements of USCP officers & Deputy US Marshals AND the previously UNCLASSIFIED "surveillance tapes" (that showed uniformed USCP police officers letting a group of unidentified people into the, at that time/date "closed to the public", US Capitol, through a side door) about the so-called "insurrection at the US Capitol have been "classified" & are no longer available to the general public.

NONETHELESS,
    I have a simple question that REQUIRES a simple YES or NO answer, without evasiveness, attempts to change the subject, etc., from you:

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE OVER 700 SWORN STATEMENTS, taken under the penalty for criminal perjury, of poll watchers, GOP & Democrat Election Officers & by city./county/state/federal police officers AND that were offered to 5 US District Courts & to the SCOTUS are ALL FALSE??

yours, satx

I'm glad my expectations are low when in regards to you answering a simple and direct question! Again, you deflected and turned it around by asking me a question to avoid answering mine.

Or, you know there is no proof, and you are simply wanting to looking foolish in front of everyone. And if you really were in LE, as you have stated so many times, and in all your experience, you should know that anything pertaining to the events on the 6th of January would be a part of an official investigation and that information, videos and other sources would be part of that investigation, and therefor, probably subject to being seized as part of an ongoing investigation.

700 sworn statements? Prove they exist, post sources to their existence and then, maybe I can draw some conclusions as to the validity of them being real, and answer that question, which has nothing to do with the question I asked of you.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    In other news, where on earth does this old bat get the authority to do and threaten to do the things she comes up with?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    In other news, where on earth does this old bat get the authority to do and threaten to do the things she comes up with?

Because she has the belief that she knows more than anyone else and knows what is best for us. She's a drunk and an idiot!

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

kbaxter60,

ImVho, "Nanny" Pelosi is morally UNFIT to BE the Speaker, in Congress and/or in ANY "office of public trust", as she cares about ONLY 2 things: ACQUIRING MORE POLITICAL POWER & GETTING MORE MONEY for herself, her family & her "close circle of friends"..

Further, based on my experience when I worked on "The Hill' years ago, there is NOTHING that she would NOT claim/advocate/do to get more POWER & MONEY.
    (Fwiw, money is NOT the "root of all evil" BUT the LOVE OF money & power definitely IS.)

yours,, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I'm glad my expectations are low when in regards to you answering a simple and direct question! Again, you deflected and turned it around by asking me a question to avoid answering mine.

Or, you know there is no proof, and you are simply wanting to looking foolish in front of everyone. And if you really were in LE, as you have stated so many times, and in all your experience, you should know that anything pertaining to the events on the 6th of January would be a part of an official investigation and that information, videos and other sources would be part of that investigation, and therefor, probably subject to being seized as part of an ongoing investigation.

700 sworn statements? Prove they exist, post sources to their existence and then, maybe I can draw some conclusions as to the validity of them being real, and answer that question, which has nothing to do with the question I asked of you.

Axxe55,

Fyi, my expectations of asking you a question is that you will be EVASIVE, BLATHER senselessly & frankly be less than simply honest in your answers.

Inasmuch as a GREAT MANY GOP leaders up to & including the USAG & several Senators have SEEN those sworn statements, your attempts to hide the TRUTH make you simply LOOK FOOLISH.

Since I've been banned forever (for supporting the POTUS, Senator Scott & Senator Cruz) from most of the sites like FB & twitter AND Parler has been taken down by Amazon, asking for "proof" is STUPID in the 1st degree, UNLESS you really don't know the FACTS of how Conservatives are being treated by the bi-coastal elites. = They HATE us "nobodies from flyover country", "smelly WalMart shoppers" & EVERYONE, who is NOT as FAR LEFT/FASCIST as they are.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Bon Voyage satx!

Axxe55,

Given what is being said by numerous folks "behind the scenes", it may well be you who is wished "Bon Voyage", as you may well be soon LEAVING the site permanently.

NUMEROUS members are sick to death of your pointless blather, dishonesty & increasingly "TROLL-ish" behavior.
    (Unlike the people who email me, I tell you what I believe to your face, rather than stab you in the back.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

Wodon43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    North of Houston

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Axxe55,

Given wat is being said by numerous folks "behind the scenes", it may well be you who is wished "Bon Voyage", as you may well be soon LEAVING the site permanently.

NUMEROUS members are sick to death of your pointless blather, dishonesty & increasingly "TROLL-ish" behavior.
    (Unlike the people who email me, I tell you what I believe to your face, rather than stab you in the back.)

yours, satx

Prove it!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Pelosis mad because someone broke into her liquor cabinet and stole all her booze at a time when she really needed a drink

Wodon43,

rotflmrao. = I suspect that "Nanny" Pelosi would DO or SAY most anything for a GOOD SCOTCH and/or for an envelope of CASH.

yours, satx

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Wodon43,

rotflmrao. = I suspect that "Nanny" Pelosi would DO or SAY most anything for a GOOD SCOTCH and/or for an envelope of CASH.

She doesn't strike me as a Scotch drinker. At least not the good stuff. I imagine she doesn't want to taste the liquor so she can pretend it's not there.

As for Cash...nah. Pat Boone, probably. Not Johnny Cash.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    She doesn't strike me as a Scotch drinker. At least not the good stuff. I imagine she doesn't want to taste the liquor so she can pretend it's not there.

As for Cash...nah. Pat Boone, probably. Not Johnny Cash.

General Zod,

An old friend ("SGT Don" is now retired from the USCP) told me once that Pelosi will drink anything that she is GIVEN "to get access to The Speaker" by lobbyists AND that he SAW HER (obviously) DRINKING or (sometimes) DRUNK , more than once in her office, "on the floor of the House" & in various committee meetings.
    (Single Malt is TOO GOOD for the likes of her, imo. - In my long-ago "drinking days", I consumed FAR TOO MUCH Single Malt by the liter/half-gallon. = I've been SOBER for OVER 25 years now & YES, "I'm a friend of Bill".)

yours, satx

Top Bottom