• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    pronstar,

Actually, I'm NEVER surprised when any DIMocRAT "does a 180" on any issue as LYING is as much of the NATURE of a leftist as slithering is the NATURE of a poisonous snake.

yours, satx

Dems are always doing that. Regardless of how one feels about gay marriage i often point out that obama was against it in 2008 when most of america still polled against it and he knew black voters would not vote for him in the primary advocating gay marraige. IN 2012 he was a bit down in the polls, needed the causehead liberals to vote and gay checkbooks to open up and magically he was for gay marriage. Not only that but every democrat except joe manchin in the senate supported gay marriage. Two ( mccaskill and tester) campaigned against it. They "evolved" when they benefited by votes. Now I know Texas has many patriotic latinos. I am speaking generally here. The same thing happened with dems on illegal immigration. They used to even call them illegal immigrants and talk of deportation. One liberal talking head on a cnn show said part of why hillary lost is she could not even say the word deportation. Now what changed? If you look at birth rates latinos have the highest of any group in america and a super majority of illegals are latino and that is just a fact. Now if people are reproducting in large numbers and being subsidized by the taxpayer then that would be a group that democrats can get votes from by pandering. They used to out n-word each other as george wallace would say seeing who could be the bigger segregationist. Now democrats are trying to out latino each other over our national sovereignty. Of course the chance was about votes and the "growing latino electorate" well when you breed kids you cant feed ( not all but many) of course you are going to see votes and like gay marraige there was a change to get votes. I often tell people if pedophilia is ever legal or polgamy it will be because democrats find a way to get votes from it. They will DO ANYTHING for votes good for our nation or not. How does letting people in who cant contribute and will eat far more in taxes than they pay help us?

The reason democrats have done this with illegal immigration is really simple if you look at it. They need to change the electorate in order to win. Their policies have lost them the white vote and while its the largest it is also the most diverse as blacks and latinos are far more likely to block vote than whites or vote agaisnt their own best interests like all the liberal white people who seem to think its a sin and racist to be tough on crime. They need to pander to various other groups under one tent. The irony is some groups they pander to really dont fit together well like gays and muslims ( again generally).

Our politics have been a baseball game. republicans get up do good and hit then strike out and democrats get up and the cycle continues. It has worked very well for us. Voters vote for one and then another and that system has worked. Democrats have found the race card as most non whites will vote democrat for some reason i dont get because it would seem most places they are fleeing from are one party politic nations.

Now democrats want to hit with a corked bat ( change racial demographics since you have to earn the white vote but others will vote democrat if you get them to the polls). I mean what does it say about a party when they need felons to win elections? DO you really think the NAACP and SPLC were trying to get that felon restoration bill on the ballot in florida so Trump woudl win 2020? I do not know why republican trifectas are not pssing laws banning felons from voting. If you can restore it you can take it away. IT has been found legal to ban felons from voting previously. I actually suggested tehy do that in PA when tehy have a republcian governor. How is it conservatives dont want to win?
    Lynx Defense

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Phoenix,

IF tomorrow the DIMocRATS found that 2% of adults wanted to engage in CANNIBALISM, not only would the LEFTISTS determine that it is "just another alternate life choice" but the DNC/DNCC would publish a cookbook on butchering/cooking people.

ImVho, there is NOTHING so immoral that the LEFTIST DIMocRATS wouldn't support IF they could get votes & donors from advocating the practice.

yours, satx

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    pronstar,

Actually, I'm NEVER surprised when any DIMocRAT "does a 180" on any issue as LYING is as much of the NATURE of a leftist as slithering is the NATURE of a poisonous snake.

yours, satx

Dems are always doing that. Regardless of how one feels about gay marriage i often point out that obama was against it in 2008 when most of america still polled against it and he knew black voters would not vote for him in the primary advocating gay marraige. IN 2012 he was a bit down in the polls, needed the causehead liberals to vote and gay checkbooks to open up and magically he was for gay marriage. Not only that but every democrat except joe manchin in the senate supported gay marriage. Two ( mccaskill and tester) campaigned against it then magically changed after being reelected.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Phoenix,

IF tomorrow the DIMocRATS found that 2% of adults wanted to engage in CANNIBALISM, not only would the LEFTISTS determine that it is "just another alternate life choice" but the DNC/DNCC would publish a cookbook on butchering/cooking people.

ImVho, there is NOTHING so immoral that the LEFTIST DIMocRATS wouldn't support IF they could get votes & donors from advocating the practice.

yours, satx

Actually only if they thought they could get votes from cannabalism. If there are no votes they would nto embrace it.

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    My wife and I had the good fortune to attend a dinner several years ago with James Dobson and his wife. Amazingly nice people. I trust this man to tell the truth no matter what. I just read this and thought I would share it with you all. It is long and it is a tough read BUT IT IS TRUTH. AOC, read the facts and sit down and shut the heck up you lying a__bi___ .

https://drjamesdobson.org/about/july-newsletter-2019

Last edited:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    f8522dba4a773f318138022e7fad400a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• f8522dba4a773f318138022e7fad400a.jpg
      f8522dba4a773f318138022e7fad400a.jpg
      60.8 KB · Views: 570

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Her most recent gaffe is that BP "sexually threatened" her when she visited the concentration camps. She stated that the women detained had no access to running water and that BP told them to drink from the toilet (not understanding a toilet is running water)

She is a lying gash that needs to be tarred and feathered along with others in Congress.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Her most recent gaffe is that BP "sexually threatened" her when she visited the concentration camps. She stated that the women detained had no access to running water and that BP told them to drink from the toilet (not understanding a toilet is running water)

She is a lying gash that needs to be tarred and feathered along with others in Congress.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    A pastor from California who visited the border has called them out for lying about conditions.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    First of all, AOC didn't witness what she claims. The border patrol person that was showing her around had told her stories of the illegal immigrants, and in one story she was told that a woman went to the sink/toilet area and started drinking from the toilet because she didn't know how to work the sink. AOC then twisted that story to fit her narrative.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I am so sick of how our laws are being abused and "people" thumbing their noses at us marching on our border with our nations flag while roughtly half the politicians support the riff raff. Put me in charge. I will show them "special handling" camps. Illegal immigration will be solved in less than a year. You will not have them coming and many here will want to leave. We are never going to fix the problem with amnesty or keeping things drawing them here. Getting tough on illegals and illegal immigraiton is the only way we are going to fix this. Democrats want the votes. They are like a little kid with their hands rubbing them together about to eat an ice cream sundae because of how brown Texas is coming or black other states are becoming. Its much easier to run on demographics than actually policy. I hate to say it, but you earn the white vote and its the most likely to swing one way or another or at least a portion of it. You get blacks to the polls and you get 85-95% of their vote without little effort often to their own detriment as evident in cities like Detroit. Now the brown vote is democrat mostly, but I often say they are much smarter and will not be a lap dog vote. I think democrats are in for a rude awakening when CA has a latino governor and 2 senators. I can see white liberals jumping up and down screaming "You cant do this. We made you" . Short of civil war ( i am not calling for this) I am not sure of how to stop this, but California is the way it is because of illegal immigraiton, anchor baby citizenship ( children, grand children, and great grand children of illegals dont get to vote and CA is MUCH MORE COMPETETIVE). I honestly think without changes we will go the way of many former empires. They have too many groups and multiculturalism and it destroys them. I have no doubt when our former nation is studied after its gone about 100 years that will be what is pointed to.
    Hard to read without paragraphs

Top Bottom