• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    She makes 174K$/yr. Guess the dress was donated too, along with the entrance fee. Who's 200k$ table did she sit at or maybe she just stood for dinner?

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    No that’s called
    Stealthing. New millennial term.;)

Hmmmmm, I had to look it up:

When a man removes condom during sex without his partners knowledge or consent. Legally considered a form of rape or sexual assault in some places. Considered a shitty

"Stealthing" is a form of sexual violation that sounds as deceptive and dangerous as it actually is.

Stealthing has other, unrelated senses that predate the sexual meaning of the term. Especially among video game players, stealthing denotes a sneaky, furtive, defensive playing strategy. In games, players might stealth to avoid a more active and risky fighting style. Stealthing is also a term within the transgender community.

Oh my, I think I need a douche!!! :frog:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Y'all got to come down off them high horses. Y'all know, if you was at the bar, deep into a six-pack of beer and few shots of courage, and lonely, y'all would be all over AOC!

If I were single, and as long as she didn't wear THAT dress and didn't say anything stupid, or better yet just kept her mouth shut, I'd be all over her!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Y'all got to come down off them high horses. Y'all know, if you was at the bar, deep into a six-pack of beer and few shots of courage, and lonely, y'all would be all over AOC!

If I were single, and as long as she didn't wear THAT dress and didn't say anything stupid, or better yet just kept her mouth shut, I'd be all over her!

The fun parts are all the same.

But there's no way you'd get AOC to shut up w/o duct tape!!!

Top Bottom