• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Alcohol works pretty good. If I have enough, I can't understand a word she says, and as long as she keeps drinking, I never have to worry about her making any coherent speeches!
    Um I think you had a typo in there. It sounds kinda rapey. Lol

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    That ain't even funny. I got caught once, many years ago, by a husband. She told me had been divorced for over a year.

Chunky lil Senorita named Rosie used to like to show me off to all her Chica friends.... until I found out her daddy was the Chief of Police. Ruh Roh!!!

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Some of you almost make it sound like all you have ever dated were girls that looked like super models. Bullshit! I'm calling bullshit on that.

Even homely looking girls need special attention.
    Sorry to hear that Axxe. Honestly, my wife was pretty close to "supermodel" before she got married to me. She was a dancer in HS, played volleyball, walked the Ms. El Paso contest carpet (didn't win, but won me), and even performed in VIVA El Paso one year. She was smoking hot... Heck, before my baby batter got to her she even looked like a handful of the gals on the "Beer Flu" post.

Unfortunately, time catches up with everyone and two kids later much has changed, but that's ok. She's my queen and I'm the King lol.
    She tells our friends that I took the best years of her life... and I agree :p.

I still say AOC looks like a horse... no thanks.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    My first wife was very pretty. And you should see my daughter!! (No, wait). But the ex was a hot mess on the crazy scale. Still is... in fact i'm surprised (and saddened) she is even still alive to create misery for my daughter.

The second marriage was to a tomboy that was not a looker. Still isn't. But instead of the 10yr nightmare that was my first marriage, we have had 40yrs of fishing, hunting, camping, dancing, remodeling homes, LOTS of adventures, and the most satisfying lovin I ever had. Now too old to do much of anything active, and the wifey has dementia, but the love is still there.

I feel only hatred for my very pretty first wife... looks ain't everything. I just wouldn't marry a fatty, although I have dated or hooked up with a few, the problem is health issues and too many physical limitations for an active lifestyle that I prefer.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The second marriage was to a tomboy that was not a looker. Still isn't. But instead of the 10yr nightmare that was my first marriage, we have had 40yrs of fishing, hunting, camping, dancing, remodeling homes, LOTS of adventures, and the most satisfying lovin I ever had. Now too old to do much of anything active, and the wifey has dementia, but the love is still there.

Sounds like a helluva run

Sorry to hear about her dementia…diseases of the mind are the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom