• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    My wife downplays her looks all the time, but I remind her I'm much too shallow to have married an ugly woman. She's far prettier than she sees herself, and is pretty easy to live with. Nothing has really been able to get in our way so far, we always tackle life's struggles together.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think as a society, we get too far hung up over physical appearance and IMO, used far too much to place a value on a person's worth in society.

Sex sells, and it's been used for too many years as the standard fro society.

People are born the way they are. I'd much rather have a woman that isn't super-model material, but was loyal, good-hearted and had a good personality.

Oh wait just a damn minute! Hell I married her!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I think as a society, we get too far hung up over physical appearance and IMO, used far too much to place a value on a person's worth in society.

Sex sells, and it's been used for too many years as the standard fro society.

People are born the way they are. I'd much rather have a woman that isn't super-model material, but was loyal, good-hearted and had a good personality.

Oh wait just a damn minute! Hell I married her!
    Apparently she had her sights set much lower.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Y'all need to remember she use to be a bartender.

I'll bet she could probably out-drink most of the even hard-core drinkers here!
    Any bar owner who lets his bar tender drink on the job is an idiot!

Under Texas law, restaurant and bar employees are not allowed to become intoxicated on the job.​

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Any bar owner who lets his bar tender drink on the job is an idiot!

Under Texas law, restaurant and bar employees are not allowed to become intoxicated on the job.​

Baboon, I totally understand that, and I'm sure that New York, where she was a bartender, probably has a very similar law.

It was entirely humor and not to be taken seriously.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    AOC reminds me of a chick you might see at a party when you are young. You go over and try to hook up, only to discover that she NEVER, EVER shuts up. Not while drinking or dancing or sex or watching a movie. Never. And she doesn't know a damn thing about what she's talking about. After a while, her voice begins to sound like Fran Drescher's (The Nanny) and you begin to believe that it's making your ears bleed.

Skunks are also very pretty, but it doesn't take long to realize you don't want to hang out with one.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    AOC reminds me of a chick you might see at a party when you are young. You go over and try to hook up, only to discover that she NEVER, EVER shuts up. Not while drinking or dancing or sex or watching a movie. Never. And she doesn't know a damn thing about what she's talking about. After a while, her voice begins to sound like Fran Drescher's (The Nanny) and you begin to believe that it's making your ears bleed.

Skunks are also very pretty, but it doesn't take long to realize you don't want to hang out with one.
    I think you have described her very accurately.

Addendum: That young lady, who can't shut up ever, and knows nothing about anything of what she talks about, decides to go into politics!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    It’s funny to read the left fawn over her antics.

The only people she’s trolling, are her supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Axxe seems pretty fond of the big ole commie titties & mule teeth! He might like that ass too, and I do mean Jack ASS!!

6e7d0f4c2039722092c0e26306c10ee3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

See? @pronstar has found out the real truth. AOC isn't a commie. She's a capitalist! She's not making a political statement with her dress, she is renting out space on it for advertising!

Top Bottom