Lynx Defense

Ap5 Discrete carry for mall trips and such.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The I e at 59th and Northern was .y favorite until it shut down
    I went to the christown mall store.

That place went to shit. I caught shoplifters at the walmart they put in there, christown, for a while in the late 90s. I used to ride my bike down there in the early 80s cause I wasnt allowed to cross 17 to goto metrocenter which was only 2 miles away. The change was a sight to see.

Last time back in AZ I went to the walmart they put in metro center. My god I never felt more unsafe in my life. Lol and I worked in a prison and been in a couple riots.
    Lol

They are putting a light rail overpass over 17 right at castles and coasters so that will destroy that area completely. The light rail zombies have ruined Phoenix, much like subway trash ruined and terrorized NYC.

Every place the light rail goes to destroyed the neighborhoods and property values.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I went to the christown mall store.

That place went to shit. I caught shoplifters at the walmart they put in there, christown, for a while in the late 90s. I used to ride my bike down there in the early 80s cause I wasnt allowed to cross 17 to goto metrocenter which was only 2 miles away. The change was a sight to see.

Last time back in AZ I went to the walmart they put in metro center. My god I never felt more unsafe in my life. Lol and I worked in a prison and been in a couple riots.
    Lol

They are putting a light rail overpass over 17 right at castles and coasters so that will destroy that area completely. The light rail zombies have ruined Phoenix, much like subway trash ruined and terrorized NYC.

Every place the light rail goes to destroyed the neighborhoods and property values.

Yeeeeeeeeeeep.

Portland has light rail. Used to be confined to the city limits. Then they pushed eastward to their neighbor Gresham - which was pretty janky at the time. Criminals from Portland's east side found a convenient way to the city center / west side (where the richer people live and work) and go figure, crime goes up.

Then they pushed westward into the suburb that I grew up near. We saw a mass influx of criminals from Portland, who for the most part stayed away from the western suburbs because it was a drive or a long-ass bus ride.

Apartment complexes sprung up along the rail line - billed as the place to live for people commuting into the city for work. They found they were terrorized by criminals non-stop. I worked an armed security gig at one such complex because transients and criminals kept trying to burn the place down + they'd prowl the hundreds of cars in the parking lot at night.

The damn light rail is known as the Crime Train for good reason. There's almost no good that goes on anywhere along its course. The only use most people had for it - it stopped right outside the arena where the Blazers play, and where most big concerts happen, and eventually they ran a line directly to the airport.

Light rail is a damn terrible idea and any politician pushing for it should be hung by their damned fingernails.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    It shoots. Believe me. Pistol, SBR, or otherwise. I think CandC advised of just one specific type of round it didn't like. Beyond that - I'd be confident making a mall trip thinking I wouldn't be far under-gunned for sure.
    I traveled the streets of Saigon armed with a lot less!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom